**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5.2 advice needed

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
I am currently in 5.2 and now I am on the third chapter with Joe Fixit as a boss and soon I will be facing nodes like Masochism, buffet, aggression and mystic ward. What kind of champs will be useful for masochism and buffet? I had too much fun in the power shield node related fights but now I have to start fighting for real. And not to mention facing the Collector is making me nervous I hope I don’t end up using too many units. How many units should I grind for becoming uncollected?

Comments

• Options
    AntSeekAntSeek Posts: 12
    The killmonger, sabertooth synergy is really useful for masochism. As for the number of units to grind for, it depends on your roster and skill level. I used somewhere around 500 units using revives on a stark spidey, but it could take you more or less.
  • Options
    WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    AntSeek said:

The killmonger, sabertooth synergy is really useful for masochism. As for the number of units to grind for, it depends on your roster and skill level. I used somewhere around 500 units using revives on a stark spidey, but it could take you more or less.

This couldn’t be more true. If you have Sabretooth and Killmonger you’re set. Void would be an added little bonus to the synergy and can deal with buffet really well because of his heal reversal. You really can’t go wrong with the Sabretooth, Void, Killmonger synergy in 5.2. Omega red helped a lot because of his overtime damage and because of his synergies with void and Sabretooth. Domino was a beast in 5.2 with her flaming trinity as well.
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    I personally did it without any Synergies and I recently got Uncollected on this account. My team consisted of IMIW, Symbiote Supreme, Venom, AA, and Magik (or Void or Stark Spidey I would rotate them) it would help to know your champs but for the next few quests you'll need any champ that can easily place debuffs and you'll need to get good at intercepting. I used two r3 5* 1 r5 4* and 2 r4 4* (IMIW and Magik/Stark/Void) and spent a little less than 400 units. I'm not going to pretend that I'm not a bit above average and I have practiced intercepting a **** ton. Honestly depending on your champs you may need to have a team that consists of at least 1 Power Control, 1 Burst Champ, 1 utility champ, a ramp up champ, and an immunity champ. Of course some champs like Stark have duel uses and that's great. But if you show what champs you have we may be able to help you better =)
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    I mainly used venom quake and angela I used venom becomes his bleed out damages the regeneration I used quake because her ability accuracy reduction and I use angela for her raw damage
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    My team consist of 4* heimdahl, 6* Angela, 6* Loki, 5* Hawkeye, 5* sparky.

Angela good for masochism

Hawkeye good for buffet

The synergy with Angela, heimdahl, Loki is great.

AA is also great for masochism on right opponent cause he can overwhelm any regen