**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Kabam: Can we please get a cavalier or at least a GMC version of the Fantastic Force Crystal

I know that some of the champions won't be available as five or six Stars, but it would be much more viable for higher tier players to get champions as five or six stars.

I also know that some of these champions are very strong oh, and that is probably why kabam doesn't want to release higher-level crystals for them.

Does anyone else want to see this?

Comments

• Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I'm surprised they didn't offer it actually. No way I'm purchasing 4* crystals. I understand they still have their place and not all offers are for everyone but I'd have been tempted if I could get a 5* Fixit actually... I know he's not a great champ but I like him...lol
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I don't understand why they didn't, simply lock out Joe Fixit and Wolverine from being pulled as a 5 Star like you have in the past with other Crystals.
  • Options
    Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199

I'm surprised they didn't offer it actually. No way I'm purchasing 4* crystals. I understand they still have their place and not all offers are for everyone but I'd have been tempted if I could get a 5* Fixit actually... I know he's not a great champ but I like him...lol

I don't understand why they didn't, simply lock out Joe Fixit and Wolverine from being pulled as a 5 Star like you have in the past with other Crystals.

Yeah, the only thing I can think is because its such a small pool containing really good champs, like Thing, Medusa, Luke Cage, Ghost Rider, and others. Since 4 stars don't really matter anymore, they don't care about people getting them as 4 stars but 5 and 6 stars are another story
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

I know that some of the champions won't be available as five or six Stars, but it would be much more viable for higher tier players to get champions as five or six stars.

I also know that some of these champions are very strong oh, and that is probably why kabam doesn't want to release higher-level crystals for them.

Does anyone else want to see this?

Kabam always stated that some champions like Wolverine or scarlet witch were too strong to be 5 or 6 stars, but when you look à Corvus, Cull Obsidian, Thing or any of the new champions (Namor ?) i really wonder what "too strong" really means ?
  • Options
    Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    Stellar said:

Kabam always stated that some champions like Wolverine or scarlet witch were too strong to be 5 or 6 stars, but when you look à Corvus, Cull Obsidian, Thing or any of the new champions (Namor ?) i really wonder what "too strong" really means ?

Well things were different back then, and I think with wolverine, they are afraid of someone putting a maxed out awakened 5 star of him in alliance war.

But in the past, they have done crystals like this and just excluded certain champs as 5 or 6 stars.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,857 ★★★★★
    Can crystal be updated to at least guarantee a 2* instead of any 2*?