**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any tips for Legends run

Who i should be using? I have most of the God tiers champs.

What masteries i should be running?

Does phone matter?

Comments

  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Corvus, suicides, yes. Newer iphones are best.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    5/65 5* or R2 6* Corvus.. full boosts.. suicide masteries... and a newer iPhone.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Shame that despite having R5 Captain marvel, Blade and R2 Domino, I have no chance at a Legends run since I don't have an iPhone...
  • Options
    zeustarzeustar Posts: 67
    @LeNoirFaineant @Bear3 Thank you!
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

    Shame that despite having R5 Captain marvel, Blade and R2 Domino, I have no chance at a Legends run since I don't have an iPhone...

    I just can't see playing that much in one sitting. I tried once on the Webslinger challenge since it was shorter and missed by a minute or two. Oh well. Didn't boost and didn't put on suicides lol.
  • Options
    Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    I suggested that they split the results to top 50 iPhone and top50 droid
  • Options
    ChenChen Posts: 115
    What's the typical cutoff times for a legends run?
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Chen said:

    What's the typical cutoff times for a legends run?

    It varies, but I’ve seen it anywhere from 3:20-3:45
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

    Chen said:

    What's the typical cutoff times for a legends run?

    It varies, but I’ve seen it anywhere from 3:20-3:45
    Times are constantly getting shorter, so I’d lean towards 3:15 or under.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Really wouldn’t be reasonable or fair to split it between phone providers 😂. iPhone is just faster... welcome to use a slower phone, that’s def your choice... people with faster phones shouldn’t be penalized. 100 fastest times. Just like there isn’t a category for iPhone 7 winners and iPhone 9 winners. My phone might be slower than the newest ones, doesn’t mean I should get separate win times than people with faster phones😂😂😂😂. Also cap marvel, blade, def couldn’t hang with Corvus on a legends run... domino might.. def not the other two. Even if you had an iPhone, you’d still prob lose out to maxed Corvus users.. he’s the clear best option.
  • Options
    Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    Bear3 said:

    Really wouldn’t be reasonable or fair to split it between phone providers 😂. iPhone is just faster... welcome to use a slower phone, that’s def your choice... people with faster phones shouldn’t be penalized. 100 fastest times. Just like there isn’t a category for iPhone 7 winners and iPhone 9 winners. My phone might be slower than the newest ones, doesn’t mean I should get separate win times than people with faster phones😂😂😂😂. Also cap marvel, blade, def couldn’t hang with Corvus on a legends run... domino might.. def not the other two. Even if you had an iPhone, you’d still prob lose out to maxed Corvus users.. he’s the clear best option.

    What’s a iphone9
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Meant to type 8... probably obvious a newer model was the point of the comment. Good work finding a typo though I guess? Definitely contributed to the thread.😂😂
  • Options
    Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    edited June 2019
    Bear3 said:

    Meant to type 8... probably obvious a newer model was the point of the comment. Good work finding a typo though I guess? Definitely contributed to the thread.😂😂

    Wow ur funny
    I was dying of laughter
    Good work answering my question I guess?
    Ur post definitely contributed to the thread
    Lol 😂😂
Sign In or Register to comment.