**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

646k member looking for a semi retired alliance

I have 3 5* r5, still play every day, but need a break.
Looking for an alliance that still does well in completion, item use etc but not fussed about AQ and AW.
I use Line. Don’t mind low level AQ. I am UK based.
Hit me up if you think I suit your alliance.

Comments

• Options
    Th3N0t0r10u5Th3N0t0r10u5 Posts: 88
    Hey bro hit me on line: th3notorious88 we chat and see if we suit you
  • Options
    MarvsbdMarvsbd Posts: 55
    Can’t find you, can you add me? Marvsbd is mine
  • Options
    ShonaiShonai Posts: 55
    Hey bud add me on line id shonaidey
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Marvsbd said:

I have 3 5* r5, still play every day, but need a break.
    Looking for an alliance that still does well in completion, item use etc but not fussed about AQ and AW.
    I use Line. Don’t mind low level AQ. I am UK based.
    Hit me up if you think I suit your alliance.

Hi Marvsbd. Our alliance, [1Dos3], does excellent in completion, item use, etc. 3-day alliance events. In fact, we reach the last milestone in ALL of these events each month. We are typically rank 6-20% or better in each of these events. The exception is the arena wins (requires grinding) where we are more often ranked in the 51-100% than the 6-20%. In villain use, avengers use, X-Men use events, we typically are ranked in the 1-2%. For SA, we put up over 600K each week and are almost always ranked 6-20% or better.

War is optional in our alliance. You don't have to be bothered with it if it's not your cup of tea. However, AQ is our focus is of great importance to us as we try to get to our target weekly goal of 80 M points. We currently are putting up over 74 M points each week. We expect to hit 80 M points in about 4 weeks. We always get 100% completion in all 3 BGs. BG 1 plays 5-4-4-4-4 schedule; BG 2 plays 4-4-4-4-3 schedule, and BG 3 plays a 4-4-3-3-3 schedule. We have 1 spot available in our alliance and if you can help us with AQ and is a non-drama, team oriented player with excellent communication, you would fit in great with us. We do require the use of Telegram as our communication app. And weekly donations are required. It's small. 15K gold and 1K loyalty.

If you are interested, please look for me in-game as my IGN is gladiator2014. You can also find me on Telegram. My username is @gladiator2014. You will need to add the @ in front of my name in the search box (just like above) or you won't find me in your search. In our alliance, we got mates from the UK, Australia, USA, Canada, Asia, etc. so the fact that you are from the UK should not pose a problem for us. The reason why we work well in our alliance is because we communicate well our unavailability to each other so that we can cover each other and get our overall goals accomplished. There is life outside this game. We recognize that and it's very much like a family in our alliance. Again, look for me if interested. Good luck in your search.
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    I forgot to mention that there in NO event minimums in our alliance. This means, you don't have to put up a specific amount of points in each event. We figure that as long as you are active, in the long run, the numbers take care of itself.

But we are not a retirement alliance. We are active players. Some more than others but we are active. The term retirement is kind of arbitrary for me as it can vary from person to person. I can only tell you that everyone in our alliance logs in at least once each day and we play as much as we are able to, no pressure.
  • Options
    MarvsbdMarvsbd Posts: 55
    Thanks for messages, appreciate it, have found a new alliance now.