**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the new update that was just released on android

A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
Anyone know what this update is supposed to be addressing? If I've missed an announcement please delete this thread and link me to it

Thank you

Alpha Scorpion

Comments

• Viktor252Viktor252 Posts: 44
    I was looking for information on this myself.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Version 23.1.1 is an Android only Release that should be available in the coming hours.

It addresses a Login issue that Android users may run into that prevents them from being able to log in to their account.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    That was from the change log
    Thanks... That login issue was bugging me.
    The update didn't fix the issue.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Fixed the issue for me
  • I think it was also because people who used a kabam account for mcoc needed to sign into google play games to use the unit store and that was a problem because most people have a secondary account linked to their google play account
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★

I think it was also because people who used a kabam account for mcoc needed to sign into google play games to use the unit store and that was a problem because most people have a secondary account linked to their google play account

100% this was the fix. It was better in many ways that i couldn't even see the unit offers for a few days, but now i get to SMH at class AG offers with the rest of y'all. Thanks Kabam!
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    You couldn't access the unit store without logging in to you Google acct.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    Thank you for your answers

Alpha Scorpion
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    edited June 2019
    It’s .9 mb
    Unless u live in like Africa or South America
    I think u will be fine
    *this is a joke
    *stay away joke police