Make the contest live

Why doesn't kabam make the game live ? I'm talking live arena ( you could revamp it into a knockout championship for champs ) make duels live and make alliance war live I'm talking 30 from them take on 30 from us. You take 3 champs in computer random generates your battle match up with a currently active player.. this would blow the contest wide open and attract millions of players.. when you run out of characters to add spice it up some more add dc champs add mortal kombat champs add the transformers and bat man. Call it the contest of the universe.

Comments

• wolfwolf Member Posts: 106
    Because that's demanding, costful and requires very good conneciton.

I don't see they implementing live playing in war. Maybe in arena.

But to be honest, live battles is one of last priorities of Kabam.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Member Posts: 728 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    No this a game specific to Marvel. I personally don't want them adding DC characters, much less Mortal Kombat and Transformers. Plus Kabam already has a Transformers game.

PS Batman is DC so not sure why you mentioned him at the end.
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Member Posts: 161
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    No this a game specific to Marvel. I personally don't want them adding DC characters, much less Mortal Kombat and Transformers. Plus Kabam already has a Transformers game.

PS Batman is DC so not sure why you mentioned him at the end.

I kind of want kabam to make a Mortal Kombat game. I can dream, leave me alone!
  • S340S340 Member Posts: 6
    "When you run out of characters"? They could add 2 champs per month for the next 100 years and still have champs to add.