**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Subtle changes in AI fighting styles??

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
This is a thing that I've noticed since the end of act 3, sometimes bosses and hard opponents are unusually aggressive or passive without the nodes mentioning it, ie: Namor and Nameless Thanos. If a champ has an odd fighting style, the nodes should mention it at least? The reason for this is that if I don't know that the AI is aggressive, I'm gonna use the same tactics and get absoulutly butchered. I might be imagining things, so forgive me if im wrong.

Comments

• Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Well as you progress even in from the first fight in arena to the 15th, AI progresses.. same with in game.. diffculty of AI increases , not just the node and level of the champs
  • Options
    PgalPgal Posts: 39
    The AI changes as you progress into the game and get into more difficult level.
    At endgame level, the AI can even do things that the player can't, like dash and stop (without hitting or blocking), evade the last hit of a combo or a special, and hits specials faster that Lucky Luke.
  • Options
    Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104

This is a thing that I've noticed since the end of act 3, sometimes bosses and hard opponents are unusually aggressive or passive without the nodes mentioning it, ie: Namor and Nameless Thanos. If a champ has an odd fighting style, the nodes should mention it at least? The reason for this is that if I don't know that the AI is aggressive, I'm gonna use the same tactics and get absoulutly butchered. I might be imagining things, so forgive me if im wrong.

I agree they should say something to give us an idea what we are heasing in too
  • Options
    PerpetualWisdomPerpetualWisdom Posts: 29
    They have done a great job tweaking the AI over time 👍
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Cranmer00 said:

Well as you progress even in from the first fight in arena to the 15th, AI progresses.. same with in game.. diffculty of AI increases , not just the node and level of the champs

Yeah but they should tell us if the AI is different to the other champions in the quest. Sometimes they do tell you but not often enough.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    As you progress in the game the AI becomes more aggressive. However I see some anomalies time to time like variant 2 where the AI would randomly walk towards you for long periods of time.