**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spidergwens slow debuff doesn’t work as it should.

So I recently ranked up my she hulk and spidergwen. They both have the unique debuff called “slow” when she hulk heavies it cancels out the unstoppable instantaneously however when you try w/ spidergwen the unstoppable doesn’t go away and the champion still gains unstoppable. With the new war meta I decided to bring spidergwen in to try her on the unstoppable nodes and of course her slow debuff doesn’t work.

Comments

• Options
    YoungcrossYoungcross Posts: 20
    Here’s a quick picture from the fight
  • Options
    Lol never mind it won’t let me post the picture
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Slow reduces the chance to proc unstoppable by 100%, if the defender has increased ability accuracy they will still have a chance to proc it; and depending on how much +AA they have slow may never stop unstoppable. Might be what you are encountering.
  • Options
    That’s not what I’m encountering. I used she hulk last war on same nodes. Not a single unstoppable. Spidergwen is bugged no doubt in my mind
  • Options
    When I took this path last war with she hulk once I used heavy the unstoppable was instantly removed and if slow was applied they wouldn’t gain unstoppable. I used spidergwen on same node and they gain unstoppable. I have a clip saved however it won’t let me upload
  • Options
    You should doubt yourself because the unstoppable in AW can be paired with “boost buff” which increases buff ability accuracy.
  • Options
    Furthermore shehulk nullifies any active unstoppable but SG just prevents them.
  • Options
    Lol alright so you’re telling me she hulks slow debuff works everytime and instantly cancels out unstoppable but spidergwen it won’t lol
  • Options
    Even when you go into ROl and face jugg and use spidergwens heavy it doesn’t instantly cancel it out but she hulk it does?? Enlighten me there
  • Options

Lol alright so you’re telling me she hulks slow debuff works everytime and instantly cancels out unstoppable but spidergwen it won’t lol

I’m telling you that what the game says.
  • Options

Even when you go into ROl and face jugg and use spidergwens heavy it doesn’t instantly cancel it out but she hulk it does?? Enlighten me there

Read shehulks heavy description then read SGs.
  • Options
    Yeah you’re right on that one actually. She hulks cancels out instantly spidergwen reduces accuracy. Lol that’s dumb.
  • Options
    Still how does the defender go unstoppable if I already have slow debuff on him? I get his ability accuracy increases when unstoppable however if debuff is already on him why can he still go unstoppable
  • Options
    Slow reduces AA by 100%, they have a 100% chance plus whatever value of +AA they have. Say it was 75% AA it would be 100%+75%-100%=75% chance to proc unstoppable.
  • Options
    In the description it says they have the extra ability accuracy when unstoppable is active not before it activates though?
  • Options
    nilaebrannilaebran Posts: 104
    Maybe you fought a skill..🙄
  • Options
    No it was beast
  • Options
    Like I said I videoed it but it wouldn’t let me upload
  • Options

• Options
    There it goes. Had slow debuff on him before the unstoppable
  • Options

In the description it says they have the extra ability accuracy when unstoppable is active not before it activates though?

No they just have +AA to their buffs, while unstoppable they are more aggressive.
  • Options
    Hmmmmm alright guess I’ll just stick to shehulk :/ she’s r5 anyways so better choice. Thanks @CoatHang3r
  • Options
    Yeah SH is pretty badass now, I’m jelly. Just be aware they can proc unstoppable against SH but she has the ability to remove it unlike SG.
  • Options
    Yeah I’ve got some nice clips of SH taking down SL in LOL. And thanks for heads up I’ll def watch out for that!! New war meta and nodes I’m still getting used too
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Still doesn't seem right lol, pls fix
  • Options
    Nothing_hereNothing_here Posts: 97

SG's heavy attack just reduce the ability accuracy of unstoppable effects.

While

SH's heavy attack removes the unstoppable effect. And then applies slow.