**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Road to the labryinth chapter 4

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
After I become uncollected which is in progress... I wish to do road to the labryinth and unlock labryinth of legends so I can further improve my gameplay. There is a node called Spiked armor and over the progressive fights bosses are nightcrawler and old school thanos. I am aware that Crossbones can be a good counter to spiked armour since he does not crit. Are there any other champs besides crossbones that I do have as 4 star that will help me finish road to the labyrinth 100%? Are there any other nodes and champs that I need to watch out for? Your help is always appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Mcocplayer1Mcocplayer1 Posts: 36
    Black widow. She also counters safeguard.
  • Options
    KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    edited June 2019
    Archangel, gp, really any defensive ability accuracy (meaning electro doesn’t affect them with static shock)
    X23, wolvie, really and heal champion
    Not sure if you’ve actually got a 4* or 5* of any of these guys
  • Options
    Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    edited June 2019
    If you have archangel use him
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Don’t bother with rttl until you’re ready for lol, focus on act 5
  • Options
    WolfOfRandPlaceWolfOfRandPlace Posts: 9
    edited June 2019
    Lvernon15 said:

Don’t bother with rttl until you’re ready for lol, focus on act 5

I agree- RttL rewards aren't great, it's mainly worth doing to unlock Labyrinth which is a huge jump in difficulty. I'm Cavalier and Elder's Bane, and only looking to clear RttL now. I'd advise waiting unless you really need those 5* shards now.

That said, quake and omega red are great options for Spiked Armor if you have them.
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 572 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    If u have domino, pair with rulk and masacre, 3* will do as they are just synergy champs and spam heavy. I completed it this way, two weeks back. Removed dex mastery to counter spite nodes also BUT remember that you cannot dex out of beams and projectile attacks so block them, melee attacks are ok as you just swipe back. X23 also helps, spiked armor was a headache but just tried to outdo the damage with dominos heavy incinerate and only sp3. With this months F4 daily events you can farm revives and the 25 units for potions and have a go each time a revive is going to expire. By end of month you should have cracked it.