**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to r4 for LOL

124»

Comments

• Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Storm easy path will take maybe 3000 units depending on your item stash. I did easy path with 4* sl for about 2900 units.

I just took up drax to 4/55 and soloed rh in 800 hits so it doesn't take much units with 4/55 if you can play well

I am curious how you got up to 800 hits in one fight with any champion before the enrage timer ran out and you got owned. Sorry but I call BS on that one.

The highest I've ever seen was a 697 hit combo with dead against maestro so 800 seems possible
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Ja55 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Storm. But I wouldn't even use her. I would run the poison suicides and use CM, but hold specials.

Wow it seems you dont have any idea how strong storm is. Let me show you an image that will change your mind. You will thank me later.

yc775xy93nmf.jpg

If you have 5* CM, 5* Storm plus Cyc cyc mags your best method is using full team revives and use all your champs.

Additionally you can use storm with suicides even with recoil on. You will do some 300k damage minimum before you die which is worthy.

I agree with everything but suicides. Storm's l2 is wild. A solid 450+ with storm will get you over 300k. Imo storm does better than marvel but they are both decent options if no sl or gp.

I prefer CM over Storm because you can load her up with LC and it won't have any negative effects since you don't use her specials and she's poison immune. Plus Storm hits harder the higher the opponent's power is, meaning you risk pushing them to an SP3 if you're doing max damage.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @Kronos987654321 800 is easily possible. I did it yesterday lol. There's a pic in here where I had 797 hits
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    DalBot wrote: »
    Ja55 wrote: »
    Storm. But I wouldn't even use her. I would run the poison suicides and use CM, but hold specials.

Wow it seems you dont have any idea how strong storm is. Let me show you an image that will change your mind. You will thank me later.

yc775xy93nmf.jpg

If you have 5* CM, 5* Storm plus Cyc cyc mags your best method is using full team revives and use all your champs.

Additionally you can use storm with suicides even with recoil on. You will do some 300k damage minimum before you die which is worthy.

I agree with everything but suicides. Storm's l2 is wild. A solid 450+ with storm will get you over 300k. Imo storm does better than marvel but they are both decent options if no sl or gp.

I prefer CM over Storm because you can load her up with LC and it won't have any negative effects since you don't use her specials and she's poison immune. Plus Storm hits harder the higher the opponent's power is, meaning you risk pushing them to an SP3 if you're doing max damage.

We are seeing an escenario where you could have both CM Storm plus cyc cyc mags. With both the approach is better. Fighting in LOL and being able to use a full team
    Instead of one single champ maximizes your resources.

I prefer the single champ unless you are using 3+ champs and want to sue team revives but I only see that as a valid option if you are using only 4* 5/50 champs. I think only storm should be used and replace cm with a other mutant synergy champ
    Like who? Storm CYC CyC Mags Wolvie?
  • MrW3Ak___MrW3Ak___ Posts: 43
    I would rank 4 magic and use none of them for lab.

R5 star lord is better then any of the r4s you have
  • MrW3Ak___MrW3Ak___ Posts: 43
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    Storm easy path will take maybe 3000 units depending on your item stash. I did easy path with 4* sl for about 2900 units.

I just took up drax to 4/55 and soloed rh in 800 hits so it doesn't take much units with 4/55 if you can play well

I am curious how you got up to 800 hits in one fight with any champion before the enrage timer ran out and you got owned. Sorry but I call BS on that one.

Call bs all you want it just shows how little you know about enrage timers. I've seen combos over 1000
    @SmokinSurfer if you mostly team revive then I'm not sure but if you mostly use spark then wolvie and mags is the best
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    @OKAYGang there is a picture in this thread of my fight plus you have to realize that drax's combos have 6 hits so if I get 100 combos in with drax I got in 100 more hits than I would have with sl

I see the pic of 797, very nice and impressive. Did not see it before I posted my comment. My highest was in the 550 area and that was not a regular thing. My average fight I would get 200-300 hits in. Anyways, respect for backing it up with a pic an proving it. Didn't seem possible to me.
  • STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    I will be attempting to complete LOL easy path using my r4 yellow jacket. I did take down Red Hulk with only 3 revives during testing. So I think it's very possible I'm not worried I have full stash of potions and revives along with 400 4 hour crystals and over 6000 units.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    STShorty wrote: »
    I will be attempting to complete LOL easy path using my r4 yellow jacket. I did take down Red Hulk with only 3 revives during testing. So I think it's very possible I'm not worried I have full stash of potions and revives along with 400 4 hour crystals and over 6000 units.

Unless you're an awful player you should be just fine
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    m1xzdyzhhhnr.png
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I think this thread is fantastic, especially for those of us considering our first R4s and not really knowing what we're going to face when we reach LOL.

I only have one duped 5* and that's Storm. I have 8 T2A, so I can afford to R4 Storm (if she's LOL-viable) and still have enough left over for Starlord if he ever comes my way.

So Starlord and Spark aside - ranked from best to worst, who are the viable R4 candidates for LOL? Storm, CM, Drax, GP, I've seen an Angela complete it...
    Sl and stark spidey are by far the best choices but any champ that can one shot the 1.5 mil health champs is a great option imo. I would love to dupe my sl but I will use drax if hat doesn't happen
    @SmokinSurfer champs don't always take the bait of a dashback after a 4 hit combo of MLLL. It works about 80% of the time though. I used it to get the 797 combo with my drax
  • Black_AmunBlack_Amun Posts: 17
    sqyjpduypmyu.jpg

Thread/...
    I ran a 5* sig 117 CM w/dual suicides and mutant crit team for most paths that didn't require a utility champ (i.e. X-23 path, Electro, Guilly). With a full power bar her is damage massive and consistent. I would compare it to a 50-100 hit combo 5* dupe SL. *GASP* Blasphemy!
    Black_Amun wrote: »
    I ran a 5* sig 117 CM w/dual suicides and mutant crit team for most paths that didn't require a utility champ (i.e. X-23 path, Electro, Guilly). With a full power bar her is damage massive and consistent. I would compare it to a 50-100 hit combo 5* dupe SL. *GASP* Blasphemy!

I just wanted to clarify that imho her damage IS comparable to a dupe SL around the 50-100 combo range if you're running dual suicides and her sig ability taken into account, but still SL has so much more damage potential...
    sqyjpduypmyu.jpg

Thread/...

Amazing mate! How many units overall?
    [img][/img]

Thread/...

Amazing mate! How many units overall?

I didn't do a complete tracking spreadsheet for items or units used, but easy path didn't even run me an Odin due to stashed items....The inner paths were around 2 Odins per path give or take a few more units here and there. It was an investment, and will be for ANYONE undertaking this task for 100% LoL, whether you have a dupe 5* SL or not. If you don't want to spend, stash free crystals and units Brian Grant style through 2018 and you'll probably be able to do it without spending a cent by then lol.
  • CyberCCyberC Posts: 13
    Does storm have to be duped to be used for LOL? I have an activation stone but not sure her duped ability is required?
    CyberC wrote: »
    Does storm have to be duped to be used for LOL? I have an activation stone but not sure her duped ability is required?

She does more damage duped. But i would save the awakening for someone like X-23, NC or Iceman
  • CyberCCyberC Posts: 13
    CyberC wrote: »

She does more damage duped. But i would save the awakening for someone like X-23, NC or Iceman

Thanks, confirms what I was thinking