**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Selling t4c catalysts??

TheDuke899TheDuke899 Posts: 294 ★★
Dear Kabam,

We can sell t4 basic catalysts, t5c catalyst fragments are now available.

It's time now to allow us selling those t4cc!!

You auto opened old crystals to improve your server performance... Won't it be also positiv if thousands of players would open their plenty:

- glory crystals
- greater glory crystals
- t4cc fragment crystals (thousands for each endplayer)
- t4ccc
- map 5/6/7 crystals

And by that please add an option to pop open more then 10 at the same time otherwise it will took us hours :(

Comments

• kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I'd love this because I'm sitting on so many T4cc shard crystals and a healthy amount of t4cc full crystals. I'm limited usually be T4basic usually and I don't see that changing any time soon so I'll have to keep sitting on the class cat crystals until there's a way to sell them.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    There isn't even enough t5cc in the game to r3 a 6* yet. That won't be happening anytime soon.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

@Sixshot1 I'm not interested in r3 6* Champs now just want to get rid of the thousands of useless crystals without losing those resources by expiring

You specifically mentioned selling them for t5cc. That isn't likely to happen until t5cc becomes more available, and r3 six stars become more common place. You may not care about them, but they're the answer. It was the same for t5b.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    And won't their reply be the completely ridiculous 3 for random 1 trade in? Where you could end up trading in 15 or so t4cc and not even get one back in a class you need...