**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BPCW not reflecting parry/stun

Device and Version: iPhone 7+

Device Operating System: 12.3.1

Mobile Carrier: Verizon

Cellular or WiFi: Cellular

Game Version Installed: 23.1.0

Game Mode: Arena

Champions Affected: My champ 5* r2 20 Yondu. Arena opponent BPCW 5* R3 not sure of sig. Can’t see that kind of info in arena. He was awakened/duped.

Active Boosts: No

Description of the Issue: While fighting BPCE with my Yondu, I accidentally partied him while his armor was active, but the reflective stun didn’t activate. I continued to parry him purposely 3 more times while his armor was active to test if the first was a one time thing. It was not. His reflective armor never stunned me.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    The reflexive armor is not what trigger's the reflect stun. He needs to have armor up buffs in order to reflect a stun, and that's only it.
    This can be affected by ability accuracy (pacify mastery). Also, Yondu can steal armor up buffs from the opponent as well, making it harder for BP to have one active
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    He had armor up buffs activated when I stunned him with parry. I’ve always been stunned by BPCW when his armor up buff was on, except this fight.