**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opinions on champ for R4?

Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
I'm exploring 5.4. Hoping to do 6.1 and 1st run LoL after. Would like a decent defender. Really not a huge fan of Doc Oc/Quake. I use Heimdall/Hood much more often.

Have a mystic gem if MS.

Comments

• Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Rank 4 cyclops - he is unbeatable on alliance war attack. There is nothing he can't counter.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    It actually wouldn't matter. Iceman/GP have my path covered.
  • JustAnotherDudeJustAnotherDude Posts: 61
    Iron man iw is a great champ, I personally like him. I would play around with him to see if you feel the same way.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Hood actually has his uses as a great counter to various buff heavy champions. If you're bringing him with Ghost anyway, he's a solid option, and he would be my vote here. Also a respectably annoying champ on power gain / Unblockable sp2 nodes. Heimdall is also great for synergies, and good for truestrike in questing content. His damage is just too low for the Alliance timer. They will both serve you well for 6.1 and ESPECIALLY in 6.2.

MS is pretty low damage until she ramps up, and plays surprisingly poorly with suicides, so personally I'm not a fan. IMIW is depressingly low damage without a pretty difficult ramp up, and he isn't a defensive beast without his signature ability unlocked.