**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5 to focus on ranking up to take into Act 5 Collector?

Comments

• Options
    AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    No other 5*s? V. The duck and get a few fury and crit buffs to store up for him.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Og hulk would also be good against the collector.
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Vision and sparky will be top dogs for that fight
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Stark is built for the collector... get good with evading for poise charges and he’ll smash.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I'd personally say rank up your symbiotes and OG Hulk. And OG Vision might be reasonably useful to you too.
    But I'd say you want to focus on getting more rank-up materials right now. If you wait and develop your roster, you'll be rewarded by not needing to use as many units to complete the new content. Do the daily catalyst quests, finish the monthly EQ and rank up some champions.
    I remember exploring each act before moving on to progress significantly in the next. Especially act 4 and act 5 chapter 1 100%, which both give you a generic 4* gem, and also a fair few shards which should get you a few more 4* champions. That'll be super helpful for you.
    I really don't believe in rushing through content personally. I just completed act 5 for the first time, and I'm now planning to just walk through on the way to exploring it. I want to get through as much of this content without using any units, or minimising how many I use (but the Collector is probably going to be the only exception; oh gosh I hate that fight). But that's just me.
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    1) Vision
    2)V.The 🦆
    3)Stark spidey
    4)Loki
    5) venom
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    But you should wait for a month or more for that with this roster you will not able to do it
  • Options
    Tony886 said:

But you should wait for a month or more for that with this roster you will not able to do it

I’ve just got a 4 star blade. Heard good things about him, is he better option of any of the champs you listed earlier?