**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s wrong here?!?

Who can spot the problem in this Variant fight?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Nothing wrong, really
  • Starks_standin1Starks_standin1 Posts: 34
    I think all unique character buffs should be passive imo but then we wouldn’t get the fun and interactive fails so we can get told the game is working as intended.
    Making it passive would nerf Venom attack and ability, in some way or another
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★

It wouldn't
    Jh_Dez said:

It wouldn't
    It would, really. Take his sp3 ability for example
  • BeandoggBeandogg Posts: 1
    I see whats wrong. Venom has put his hand through spideys head lol
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

They should make that klyntar passive.

Please, if only to get ppl to stop thinking it’s broken.
  • I’m experiencing a bug on varient ultron’s assualt. My hulk tag atom is not regenerating from the passive degeneration debuff from the skill ultramarines drone. Is this a bug? I think there is something wrong here.

I’m experiencing a bug on varient ultron’s assualt. My hulk tag atom is not regenerating from the passive degeneration debuff from the skill ultramarines drone. Is this a bug? I think there is something wrong here.

There is no passive debuff. What was the node exactly?
    Standard Degeneration is neither a passive or a debuff, is the same as someone like Flare, Life Transfer, etc. On Variant difficulty, Hulk Rag works with Starburst node, which is a passive degeneration
  • I’m experiencing a bug on varient ultron’s assualt. My hulk tag atom is not regenerating from the passive degeneration debuff from the skill ultramarines drone. Is this a bug? I think there is something wrong here.

Standard Degeneration is neither a passive or a debuff, is the same as someone like Flare, Life Transfer, etc. On Variant difficulty, Hulk Rag works with Starburst node, which is a passive degeneration
    It was the with skill ultron drone with the starburst node, dealing 1.10% of health per second.

I’m experiencing a bug on varient ultron’s assualt. My hulk tag atom is not regenerating from the passive degeneration debuff from the skill ultramarines drone. Is this a bug? I think there is something wrong here.

It was the with skill ultron drone with the starburst node, dealing 1.10% of health per second.
    That isn't Starburst, that is the degeneration I mentioned that is neither a debuff or a passive ability
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Not this passive thing again.

These things work how kabam want them to work guys. Don’t bust your brains mehnnn.