Options

Act 4.3.1

What champions should I use for this chapter? Some paths are really difficult so I'd like some tips. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    AcoplenAcoplen Posts: 3
    Try to take in champs who can regenerate like X-23
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    For that, you will have to farm some units. But there is one or two paths were starburst doesn’t affect you. I strongly advice using regen champs like wolverine, ghost rider, and mephisto
  • Options
    themidgetgamingthemidgetgaming Posts: 17
    Okay, thanks for the help
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Hey @themidgetgaming ,
    i personnally made the experience that having regen champs isnt too good. There are better Options. For example i took my Mephisto, he regenerated once per fight, but i didnt do enough damage and soon i was degenerating too much and the healing didnt really help.
    You could use champps that simply do lots of damage, like venom:
    Venom activates a buff every 10 seconds or so, so every 10 seconds you could gain a buff:
    I played a lot of venom, just waited until i hade 2 or 3 buffs and then hitted the enemy really hard. Also i used medusa who also hits pretty hard.
    If you have hulk for example, you can also use him, the lower health he has, the higher his damage, and you will be at low health
    Ist imo just to finish the fight asap, but if you take youre time on the beginning of the fight, to get hitted into the block, it helps to Charge your abilitys, which help you to finish of the fight faster! And you nearly loose any health when you havent hit youre enemy!
  • Options
    themidgetgamingthemidgetgaming Posts: 17
    @BrudixTree cheers for the tip!!
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

@BrudixTree cheers for the tip!!

:kissing_heart: hope my comment wasnt to unorganized, i am writing this at work and i cant think straight all time ^^