**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A problem in the spider verse

When venom was buffed one of his main attributes was being able to cancel the evade mechanic of #spiderverse champions but when fights act 5 chapter 2 The Don Spider-Man classic was able to evade venoms attacks

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Can you provide video evidence please.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I believe that Spider-man has a buffet node, which eats his Klyntar buff. Without it, Venom can't cancel evades or triggers the other abilities provided by it.
  • Options
    How do you post a video
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited June 2019

I believe that Spider-man has a buffet node, which eats his Klyntar buff. Without it, Venom can't cancel evades or triggers the other abilities provided by it.

Yes that would be correct. It would be eating the Klyntar buff every time it tried to activate. And that would mean that spider-verse characters could evade against Venom. The only way to counteract this is to make sure that Buffet was in cooldown EVERY SINGLE TIME that his Klyntar Mutation buff would reactivate. Definitely not worth it IMO...
    Venom just generally isn't a great idea to take in for Buffet nodes. (I mean when I go to 100% that quest, I'll be taking him, but only for the synergy with Spider-Gwen.)
  • Options
    thank you!!
  • Options
    I’ll use ice man