**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Awakening Gem for Wolverine?

JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
Hey guys! I just pulled one of my favorite champs in the game, Wolverine, as a 4*. I'm always short on health potions, and I've got the catalysts to R5 him once I get the ISO. Is he worth a Mutant Awakening gem? My only other good Mutant is Sabertooth, who doesn't need his awakened ability. What do you guys think? Should I use the gem, wait to see if I get Omega Red/Archangel soon, or should I wait to see if Colossus has an OP Awakened Ability after his buff in a couple months?

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    I want to use a class gem on wolvy but I know the next pull will either be OR or worse, a wolvy dupe.

If you are planning on using him a lot and he is your favorite champ then go nuts, its your gem and your account.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    His regen can be really helpful in general questing and in aq...yes he has lost value in aq after additions of sentinels and Ultron drones but other than taking longer to kill them,there won't be other problem and u like to character which is another plus...so if u want to put a gem.into him,go for it
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Use it!