**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2 Star Challenge

I would like to propose a challenge! Complete as much as you can with only maximum 2*s!
Rules:
Must start a fresh account. (Remember to back up your account)

Only use 2*s (event 2*s are allowed)

Any 3* and 4* champs you gain from premiums you must SELL.

Let’s see how everyone does!

Comments

• Options
    2_Star_God2_Star_God Posts: 3
    So far I have been pushing onto hard mode on the event quest and have even managed to get myself a ghost rider 2* from the F4 crystals.

I believe act 4 is possible but will be a real challenge for a lot of people. Immunities against even 4*s has become something you have to think about when doing this and helps you think outside the box.

Fingers crossed to have act 2 done fairly soon.
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

So far I have been pushing onto hard mode on the event quest and have even managed to get myself a ghost rider 2* from the F4 crystals.

I believe act 4 is possible but will be a real challenge for a lot of people. Immunities against even 4*s has become something you have to think about when doing this and helps you think outside the box.

Starburst is gonna be a nightmare in Act 4
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Any rewards?
  • Options
    2_Star_God2_Star_God Posts: 3
    Sixshot1 said:

Starburst is gonna be a nightmare in Act 4
    You can get Ghulk as a 2* so let’s hope he comes back soon