**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

- Fixed an issue where players could not combo from base attacks into Ultron’s Special 2 attack

This is still broken. Fought Dormammu in AQ map 5 and he blocked my sp2 then knocked me out. Tried a duel and happened again.

Comments

• Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Just tried, it works fine
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    edited August 2017
    If I start the fight in acrobatic mode it works but when I switch during a fight it doesn't. The green shield shows up but no combo counter or regen happens.

Edit: Long day at work and definitely thought this was my post about Beast acrobatic mode not working. Lol
  • DramioneDramione Posts: 76
    If I start the fight in acrobatic mode it works but when I switch during a fight it doesn't. The green shield shows up but no combo counter or regen happens.

Edit: Long day at work and definitely thought this was my post about Beast acrobatic mode not working. Lol

This is happening to me, too. Is this a known bug?
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    The issue is still there !!!
  • MrW3Ak___MrW3Ak___ Posts: 43
    I love how they say they fixed **** that's not even fixed, and then leave it in the list of fixes after several people reported that it's not

Fire your testers. Why can we go into the game and immediately see that something is not working and your testers cannot?
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Same here, hasn't changed for me, still have to launch L2 avec a 4hit combo
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    Yeah I'm still having issues firing off Ultron's S2 also. And because of the delay in regaining control of him after the S2 I get smacked with a combo from the AI.
  • Well, that's not what we want to hear. I'll ask the team to look further into this. Is everybody seeing this mostly in Alliance Quests, or in different modes?
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Well, that's not what we want to hear. I'll ask the team to look further into this. Is everybody seeing this mostly in Alliance Quests, or in different modes?

All modes. This seems to be an Android Issue.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    It's about 80/20 on hitting vs getting blocked and rocked, using iPhone 5c. All modes.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    I'm on Android, it works fine for me even after doing mllll combo