**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 Year old veteran...Looking for an alliance

Hi,

I am an active player for 2 years now, currently looking for an chilled out alliance that does at least AQ map 4 and AW on all 3 BGs.
I don't grind because I don't have time for it, but my participation in AQ/aw is 100%.

Hope to find a good alliance !

game id: dhirenjb

Comments

• kyrantkyrant Posts: 8
    Does it have to be map4? We do map 5
  • MheikalMheikal Posts: 91
    We are not quite there yet, but why not give us a try.

ALLIANCE - SynergyDogs [4Dogs]

We are a good core group of 17 players looking to expand our alliance by either having new allies joining us or another alliance that would like to join ours. We are all daily players. All we ask is that you contribute daily. We also win most of our AWs, and would like to improve our overall standing here too.

PM m_heikal in game/line if interested, or just join up!

Here's to growing together!
  • Yeah am cool with that !
  • BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    Check out Chimichanga Chillville. We do map 5 daily and aw. Minimum donations to cover costs of map 5 which are usually covered by rewards. Any other events are your choice. Add me in game if needed. Breenio
  • Tom_Cruise1Tom_Cruise1 Posts: 56
    check out [R+G] Rage and Grace, we do AQ 5x5, only AQ/AW required rest you can chill pill :)
    My Line Id: tom.cruise1.tc1
    we are going to have an spot open today after this AQ.
  • AnakinScilukAnakinSciluk Posts: 48
    We are looking for 1 more person to replace an under performer in AQ. We run map 5x5 in expert tier. We need someone that has a lot of participation. We use FB messenger for communication. As long as you do completion, item use and SA, you're good. I don't know if we would be considered "chill", but we understand people have lives outside of the game and I don't think we are overly hardcore. Message me ingame Anakin Sciluk and check out [IXF] Inhuman X-Force. Thanks!
  • tcskyline_04tcskyline_04 Posts: 28
    Hey hit me up in game. tcskyline04. We do map 5. We don't require people to grind or spend to win.
  • tcskyline_04tcskyline_04 Posts: 28
    We don't spend in war...map 5. Chill ally. No grinding. 10 mil ally.tcskyline04