Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Map 6 Alliance Seeking Killers

We are an AQ focused, map 6 alliance looking for experienced players.

Laid back war, play to clear, but little to no item use, gold 1.

Line required, along with good communication. Contact me below.

Alliance Tag: !TXA!
Line ID: azkicker316
IGN: AzKicker316

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,004 ★★★★★
    Paging all killers!
    Looking for 1-3 mini boss killers to fill out our BG. Contact me to get in before next AQ set starts
  • ButOfCorpselyButOfCorpsely Posts: 71
    What’re you scoring in AQ? Rank?
    300M+ when we clear all, puts us in top 250.
    BGs 1 and 2 clear each day no problem. Just need to fill out BG3 to be the same
  • ButOfCorpselyButOfCorpsely Posts: 71
    How many you looking for?
    Looking for 1 mini and boss killer. Doesn't have to solo boss but need strong player.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,535 ★★★★★
    @AzKicker316 you still looking? I’m a 9.6k prestige player with lots of map 6 experience
    Lvernon, contact me on line
    Looking for 1 heavy hitter