**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus Glaive's True Strike

I use Corvus Glaive with Proxima synergy and i keep getting evaded after achieving true strike.Not happening all the time but its happening more often lately.Is this a bug ? Can someone please tell me if there is something that i misunderstood cause i already sent an email to support they told me that they will look into it and after one day they closed the case.of course nothing changed

Comments

• Options
    NanoDroidNanoDroid Posts: 48
    Does he have his charges when this happens? If not then nothing is wrong. He only has true strike when he has glaive charges.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    His true strike (and true damage) is a buff and subject to anti buff mechanics (Spider Gwen can nullify it if you hit her, the Buffet node can nullify it at the start if the fight or when you gain TS during a fight and the tranquility node can remove it).
  • Options
    xfou21xfou21 Posts: 34
    Thanks for the info.can i ask you something more? Does true strike apply only on critical hits or always ? in other words does it apply if corvus runs out of glaive charges ??
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    If he runs out of glaive charges he loses the true strike buff until he recharges.
  • Options
    As another note, his Glaive's Immunity (the ability that gives him his Glaive Charges) also deactivates for 3 seconds when he is knocked down, either by a Heavy or Special Attack. So if Corvus gets knocked down and attacks before his Glaive's Immunity reactivates, he could get Evaded even if you've completed the mission. As others have already mentioned, this also applies if he runs out of Charges and his Glaive's Immunity deactivates.
  • Options
    xfou21xfou21 Posts: 34
    ok..thanks for the info