**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Revives and potions

Good morning to all summoners. Let's talk revives and potions. More and more the content of the game is be geared towards having a roster of 5* and 6* but yet the potions and revives are still geared for 4*. I don't know about everyone else but I feel there should be a change. What exactly is a L2, L3 or even L4 potion going for a 5* or 6*? All I'm asking is for kabaam to rethink about this. I don't think it's drastic to ask for better potions given the amount of health you are losing from just block damage in AQ or AW. Has there ever been an upgrade to the revives and potions? If there hasn't. Isn't it time there is? Im just saying.

Comments

• Unk0wn_S0ldierUnk0wn_S0ldier Posts: 53
    if you are referring to only Alliance potions, it would be nice if they could be changed to a %, rather than a set value, specifically the revives when compared to their cost
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    There is definitely a need to rework regular and alliance potions. Something percentage based I would best I believe.
  • Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 68
    edited June 2019
    I agree potions need to b reworked currently the highest individual recharge is a 6K from unit store and or glory store. If u need to use a 6K recharge on an R5 5* it does not help much so you are using more item use than need be I.e. if there were a 10 - 12K recharge potion that would give someone more room for item use if necessary also gives you more items in your disposal during AQ or AW. As of today you can only max out @ 20 6K potions this would help elevate them in your overflow as well.