Options

Looking for an Active alliance

Hey guys I am looking for an active alliance to roll with.
-Map 3/4/5's in AQ
-Must be active in AW
-Im ok with donations but they should'nt be something crazy
-Must use the line app or discord . (Preferably discord)

About me:
-Im super active and contribute alot to event milestones.
-176k rating
-Uncollected (act 5 complete)

Contact me on Line ID- 99981773
Discord - varan13 #8994

Comments

• Options
    jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    check out our alliance. SumSd is the tag.
  • Options
    BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131
    Hey manowar, here is our discord server
    https://discord.gg/wexUD5z
    I have sent a request in game
  • Options
    SwingtwistersSwingtwisters Posts: 177
    I’ve made a new alliance, our tag us TMLNO
    We are doing map2 till full, but then will be doing map3,2,4 (depending on the battlegroup)
    We have no requirements other than be active, participate, be loyal, be over eighteen, have line.

My Line ID: swingtwisters
    Let me know if interested
    Have a great day! Hope you find a good home
  • Options
    mkuhn19mkuhn19 Posts: 92

Check is out same ID in game and Line
  • Options
    willy_kmcwilly_kmc Posts: 60
    edited June 2019
    Bro, i think our alliance is just what you need. Come join us for a week, i can assure you, you will love it here. System, events, rewards, friends, strategy, we have everything here you want and need.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/141855/1month-old-alliance-recruiting-b0099#latest

My line ID is willykoh151992
    Should you be interested!
  • Options
    GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    @Manowar

If you're still looking for an alliance, then check out The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]. We're a 10.7 million rated relaxed/semi-retirement alliance that's recruiting two players with a base rating of 120K+. We’re Silver 3 looking to advance to Silver 2 by the end of Season 10.

The LINE app is REQUIRED to join. PM one of our officers [ARGaming86 (me) or Dean929rr] or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand.
    IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, DingoDavey

I sent you a request in game an on LINE.

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate. If there are any grievances, take it up with me or another officer. If you do decide to leave us, please give us warning and don’t leave in the middle of AQ/AW. It doesn’t just hurt us but yourself, rewards wise. Also seven (7) days without communicating will result in a kick.

We run AQ Maps 3 and 4 simultaneously when we’re not in the middle of AW. It’ll be a combination of 4/3/3 or 3/3/2. While in AW, we two (2) BGs of Map 3. We might do Map 5+ if we have enough in our treasury balance. We run AW three times a week and AQ daily. We’re looking to push towards 3 BGs once we obtain a solid 30 members.
    The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 3K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. 4*’s 3/30+ is recommended but no 3*’s. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/highly recommended when joining.

Our updated stats as of 6/23/19 are as follows:
    10,780,873 (10.7 MIL) – AW (Season 9): Silver 3 – 1,169 AW Rating – Tier 12 – W/L is 7/10
    AQ: Rank 7,516 – Prestige – 4,834– Event Score: 23,077,821

• Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    If you are still looking, give us a peek...

Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (18+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 444, 444, 333 in AQ (running 80+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last several seasons and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough r4 and r3 5*s to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are currently suspended, living off the treasury surplus to do Map 5 now due to reduced cost.

We are looking for a guy who enjoys the game, knows how to play it, and can have fun in a reduced grind environment with us.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • Options
    HSCHSC Posts: 87
    Normally, i just play for fun. But it seems like joining alliance is a good thing.

Below is what i have. Good enough to join?