**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Support suggestion

I suggest that when opening a ticket or contacting support, they answer questions directly instead of sounding like robots that just copy and paste into a response that do not answer the question.

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    As nice as that would be I don't think any company as big as kabam that take as many support tickets as they do are capable nor care enough to do this with all tickets especially right now since for every one real issue ticket right now there are probably 3 modd, spam, random complaint emails that kabam have no reason to actually respond to.
  • Options
    SharkShark Posts: 28
    Sungj wrote: »
    As nice as that would be I don't think any company as big as kabam that take as many support tickets as they do are capable nor care enough to do this with all tickets especially right now since for every one real issue ticket right now there are probably 3 modd, spam, random complaint emails that kabam have no reason to actually respond to.

I understand that to a certain extent. Support just send a link to the FAQs page or the forums. That is trash. And for the moderators in the forums just close threads because forums are not the place to discuss it. "please contact support" is contradictory.