**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The 4th of July

I’m not sure if this information is disclosable. However, I’m curious; if we see deals on July 4th, as we have the last few years, would we be right to assume that there will be different tiers of deals based on Uncollected, Cavalier, etc.? I’m sitting on about 12k units, and have been planning on getting the 6.1 cavalier bundle; but want to determine if the (historically offered) 15k deal on July 4th will have a greater value. I intend to wait to do 6.1.6 before the normal release of daily deals on July 4th, so I can compare the two, but wanted to know if it would even be necessary or if Uncollected will be the cut off for the best deals. Apologies for the long-windedness.

Comments

• Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    In the exact same boat
    Just got to wait it out
    Doubt they give us a 5/65 rank up gem, and you know Kabam ain’t going to tell us nothing.

• palaboypalaboy Posts: 19
    I doubt kbm would surprise us and in a good way at that. Would assume it’s just gonna be the same bundles.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Last year there was highest unit deal was of 10k units
  • Edgecrusher_13Edgecrusher_13 Posts: 53
    I’m hoping the cost of the bundles comes down given that cav crystals have made 5 stars cheaper to get