**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Confussion regarding act 6

BajjsbwuqjwBajjsbwuqjw Posts: 876 ★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Kabam told us that their new gate lock was designed the way that these paths would be easier because they want us to use only very specific champions.

If we take a close look on these paths,they are acrually lot more harder compared ro unlocked paths.

I do not understand why kabam spreads information which doesnt reflect the reality.

We all know the new dontent has to be harder but why do you insult us with such lies?

You want us to use only spefic champions and add extra 2-3 nodes on that path like 200% power gain,bleed etc

Only thing what can be consudered as maybe somehow easy: we can have class advantage on that paths but not always

Source: act 6 anouncement, my own walkthrough in act 6

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    Screenshot of examples?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★

I’m like that part ghost take care of it covus pretty esay imow not all hav this champ
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    You should had posted it on the announcement thread. Also, tag mods is against the ToS of the forums, specially when you do it that way ...
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★

Screenshot of examples?

He provided them whats your response?
  • Adman0726Adman0726 Posts: 44
    I personally prefer the champion diversity - keeps things more fun and forces you to use champs thst have cobwebs on them. BUT..... The nodes should be more manageable if requirements are stricter. Not rocket science.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    So the idea here is that you would bring stacked group of mutants to take on those things. Like an OR for the caltrops and the like. they specifically stated what they meant in the post, that you would have class advantage.