**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6.2.6 The Champion Still bugged (Regen + Indestructible)

Act 6.2.6 The Champion still bugged (Regen + Indestructible) https://imgur.com/gallery/DH8uHDb

Here is a video of my fight against him. Even though I have removed all his indestructible buffs, he still doesn't die when I hit him with sp3, plus he regens as well from his Sp1, which isn't supposed to happen as per his ability description.

This could be the root of the problem as he regens above 10% and it seems gets new indestructible charges which aren't even showing on the screen.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Options
    AsadWazir12AsadWazir12 Posts: 35
    edited June 2019
    Here is the picture right after I hit him with my sp3 and he didn't die, which shows I have 5 Prowess charges, and Champion getting Regen from his Sp1 and gaining new 5 Indestructible charges
  • Options
    Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    I don't think this is a bug. It appears you waited to long to activate a special attack. The only reason The Champion does not regen when he is in the last phase is because of the indestructible charges. Once you removed them he was able to regen above 10% again and start the phase all over gaining charges.

You need to have the special 3 ready and use it immediately after he loses all his charges, or else you risk him healing.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Goose_81 said:

I don't think this is a bug. It appears you waited to long to activate a special attack. The only reason The Champion does not regen when he is in the last phase is because of the indestructible charges. Once you removed them he was able to regen above 10% again and start the phase all over gaining charges.

You need to have the special 3 ready and use it immediately after he loses all his charges, or else you risk him healing.

That explains the regeneration, but I don't think he should get the charges back even if he heals back to 10%. I don't remember this being mentioned, it's definitely a bug if he doesn't take damage from an SP3.
  • Options
    AsadWazir12AsadWazir12 Posts: 35

Goose_81 said:

That explains the regeneration, but I don't think he should get the charges back even if he heals back to 10%. I don't remember this being mentioned, it's definitely a bug if he doesn't take damage from an SP3.
    I think what happened here is that even though it's not mentioned, the Regen off his Sp1 when he didn't have any indestructible charges pushed him back into the previous phase, which when I hit Sp3, the damage capped at 10%, taking him into a new final phase giving him 5 new indestructible charges. This sucks, didn't see this interaction happening or mention clearly in his abilities that he can get into the final phase more than 1 time.