**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

To all you (slightly) older players.

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
The announcement for the July EQ says that the side quest will be like Gwenpool Goes To The Movies. Well, I’m a sorta new player and I wasn’t around for that so can any of you tell me what I should expect? Thanks!

Comments

• SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Did they say same difficulty or same design?
    Any event can be autofight if they same difficulty as Gwenpool one
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    It was a super easy side quest where you needed certain champs of any star level, to 100 percent explore it. The rewards were great to it and if I remember correctly we got to do 1v1 pvp to get a 2* crystal with all the champs needed to explore it inside. But it's best to wait and see, mike said it's going to be way harder with different rewards.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    SknZn said:

Did they say same difficulty or same design?
    Any event can be autofight if they same difficulty as Gwenpool one

One of the replies in the announcement by Kabam Miike indicated the difficulty would not be the same.
  • LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165
    Each quest was a different movie.
    Iron Man
    Incredible Hulk
    Iron Man
    Thor
    Captain America: First Avenger
    Avengers
    Iron Man 3
    Thor: Dark World
    Captain America: Winter Soldier
    Guardians of the Galaxy
    Avengers: Age of Ultron
    Ant Man
    Captain America: Civil War
    Doctor Strange
    Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
    Spider-Man: Homecoming
    Thor: Ragnarok
    Black Panther
    Avengers: Infinity War
    Ant Man and the Wasp

(Captain Marvel, Avengers: Endgame, and Of Course Spider Man: Far From Home were not out at this time.)

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I thought this post was going to be a "to all you old timers, how do you feel about a 3 month calendar? Isn't that like buying green bananas?"
  • FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58
    edited June 2019
    If its the same format it should be a set of maps with two paths, one open and one gated requiring a specific champion. The difficulty will be scaled up this time, before you could auto fight the highest difficulty with 3*s. You got a bunch of crystals ranging from 3* up to 5* for beating it.