**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for AQ only Alliance

Australian Time zone , preference would be for 5*5 map alliance in 3 BG's. Happy running with 2 BG's with consistent AQ scores.

Comments

• YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Right now we are running 545*5. Add me on line same name.
  • SupermancaSupermanca Posts: 222
    AQ Map 5 x 5 for all three BGs.
    AW optional.
    Hit me up on line or ingame "Superman.ca"
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Rocka said:

Australian Time zone , preference would be for 5*5 map alliance in 3 BG's. Happy running with 2 BG's with consistent AQ scores.

Hi Rocka. I understand your preference is for a 5x5 AQ focus alliance. Do to the needs/availability of our teammates, our AQ events is like this: BG 1 = 5-4-4-4-4, BG 2 = 4-4-4-4-3, and BG 3 = 4-4-3-3-3. We always complete the maps in all 3 BGs at 100%. We put up over 75 M points for AQ and we are not too far from reaching 80 M points. This is because our teammates grow and our alliance prestige continue to rise each week.

We consistently score over 600K points in SA and are ranked in the top 6-20%. This week, we put up over 760K points in SA and was ranked top 3-5%. We don't normally surpass 750K points. Our average SA points is about 665K points with a range of 566K - 805K points.

For all other alliance events, we reach the last milestone in ALL events (even the more difficult ones like Completion and Arena Wins. So you will get good rewards with us.

Donations are minimal. Weekly: it's only 15K gold and 1K loyalty. That is to cover the one Map 5 costs each week.

There are some Aussies playing with us in our alliance right now and they are awesome mates. We would love to have you and you know right there that time zone won't be a factor because our Aussie mates pull their own weight whenever they got time to log in and play.

We use Telegram as our communication app though. This is required.

So if this situation sounds like something that you would consider, please look for me in-game (my IGN is gladiator2014) or you can message me through Telegram. My Telegram username is @gladiator2014.
  • Pikerse_1Pikerse_1 Posts: 16
    @rocka we run 5*5 AW optional mostly all US east coast time zones we have a full group but looking to upgrade certain players who contributing we just started alliance back up if u need results on our rewards I’m on Line app Pikerse
  • NosiemNosiem Posts: 195
    Check us out.
    Alliance tag: GLOME
    Line: nosiem
    Map 5x5
  • AngverineAngverine Posts: 72
    hi @Rocka , have sent u a message.