**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I use my 5* tech gem on DarkHawk?

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
I already have Ghost and starlord duped but not sure if DH is worth it

Comments

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    I say he is only if you can put lots of sigs in him
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Zuro said:

Unfortunately I split my stones between SL n ghost. I could get his sign to like 11 haha is he any good on defense?
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

Zuro said:

Unfortunately I split my stones between SL n ghost. I could get his sign to like 11 haha is he any good on defense?
    Yeah he is pretty good on defense
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    no not really, his play style i wouldnt say is ideal for normal content, mine is sig 63 n i still cant get many kills,may b 1 or 2 every 5 wars, sentinel i found much better champ then darkhawk for double immunities ,
  • The_CROWNThe_CROWN Posts: 51
    He is effective against ever champ but medusa unduped could easily shatter him even 3*
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t bother unless you have sigs so no
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,245 ★★★★

Ahitlaw said:

Zuro said:

Then I wouldn’t bother, he’s needs an incredibly high Sig Level (talking like at least 150+). After that tho, he becomes a freakin god. He just has a lot of requirements.
    That's true but I awakened mine and he's sig 30+ and he's helped me a lot in act 6. Absolute unit on the survivability.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    I did.

Mine is now L120ish. And I like him, but I haven’t had him in heavy rotation yet. Still trying to figure out where he fits. His synergy with my NT and Venom are very, very good.

I had SL duped for a while and, to be honest, made the decision to play with what I had. Given the diluted champ pool, I just gave up on Ghost or other top techs coming my way.

So I suppose the jury is still out for me. I’d wait and see what other data points you get. I used my AG on the advice of a couple of highly ranked players who rate him as one of the best techs. And I see it at times, but I think I need to play him more to fully appreciate it.

Dr. Zola
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    At high sig and higher rank like 4/5 he’s amazing for omega red map 7 boss
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Yeah you should awaken him for defense purpose
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Good info. I will keep pouring stones onto DH and work with him. He seems very useful, but I haven’t mastered where he works or how he works just yet.

Dr. Zola
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yes awaken him. Sig 1 vs no sig I’d take sig 1.

My DH is r5 sig 20 and can solo the omega red mini bosses on map 7 anyday.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Dh ist super strong and absolutly sexy, just Do it and have fun 😘
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Good info. I will keep pouring stones onto DH and work with him. He seems very useful, but I haven’t mastered where he works or how he works just yet.

Dr. Zola

He has a lot of map 6/7 counters built in. Immunity bleed/poison, regen, heal block, delirium immune, slight power control. A night trashed/dh team in map 7 can take that annoying mesmerize path.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Yeah as others have said he's one of the best options for map 7 omega if you're running that map
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    I say yes, mine is 5/65 sig 111 and he soloed namor and invisible woman
    Above sig 100 he got way better
    Around sig 70 hes good but isn't insane
    Now at sig 111 i notice hes way better