**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finish act 5 100% or try 1 run at cavalier?

BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
What is best... finish in the first place act 5 at 100% or go for 1 run at cavalier?

I have 2 6* who aren’t great and 8 5* 4/5...

Got a mountain of 4* 5/5

Comments

• Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Go for 1 run at cavalier.
  • Options

How much left for 100% act 5?

Got 48% done
  • Options
    InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    Just do Act 5 100%. Honestly it only takes about two months.By the end you will have a lot more 5* champs, trust me. Between the shards from completing each chapter to EQ to wars and calendar and eventually 100% prices, you might be in a better place for Act 6.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Try the first few quests of Act 6 without spending anything, see for yourself how you handle the difficulty and estimate how many resources you'd require to get through, if you can get through at all.

If you can get stuff done without using too many revives and health potions, then go for it. It's not like you can't stop midway if stuff is getting too difficult.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I got cavalier with no r5 5 stars and before Elders bane. It entirely depends on your roster, if you don't have an answer for Biohazard Sentinel, Crossbones, etc... best to wait.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

What is best... finish in the first place act 5 at 100% or go for 1 run at cavalier?

I have 2 6* who aren’t great and 8 5* 4/5...

Got a mountain of 4* 5/5

I’d show your roster because it mainly comes down to if you have counters to the 6.1.2 ultron the 6.1.5 cb and the 6.1.6 sentinel
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    I went for Cavalier and I'm not even close to 100% Act 5. I don't have all that time to play, so it will take months to finis h 100%. And I really wanted to give a try at 6* Invisible Woman... got 6* GG and 5* Omega Red and 5* Cap IW (boght 5 crystals). My only r5 is Domino and despite Rulk and Masacre being 4*, Domino was my main champ.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input guys.... I will go for Elders bane first