**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do I use Sparky? Also should I awaken him?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
Just got him, have only ever used a 2* version of him before, and have a tech gem+ 56 tech stones. The poll is for sig ability stuff, but I would still greatly appreciate y’all explaining the best way to use him.

How do I use Sparky? Also should I awaken him? 22 votes

Don’t use your 5* Tech gem
22%
LeoGnarleyardoMitriaxHotFondue1520monomuggJga 5 votes
Use it but no stones
13%
FreeToPlay_21BenQcSlayerH3t3r 3 votes
Use it as well as your 56 stones
54%
Spity68BuckeyeKPLvernon15CliffordcanTwmRAanthoBendersBountyReferenceMasterIanGRagnabroKen328challengerLexSavi 12 votes
Other
9%
Maldroit2Fred_Joeity 2 votes

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Other
    Start the fight by building up poise charges, then keep pounding in for damage. The heavy power drain is also useful if you ever eff up. As for the awakened ability, the extra taunt timer makes it easier to refresh, and the extra crit is practically guaranteed crits at 10 poise.
  • Ken328challengerKen328challenger Posts: 38
    he is amazing use him
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    So do people agree that 20 sig levels is good enough? Thanks for the tips so far guys
  • AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    High sig means higher damages, i took mine to 40 and it's ok i think
  • LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 162
    My Spark might be overkill but he’s at sig 200. IMO he’s the most consistent heavy hitter in the game. Once you get used to keeping his poise charges up at around 10 he’ll rarely ever disappoint. ‘Grats on the pull!
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Definitely worth awaken and high sig
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Def great unawakened, but even better duped, try him at sig 20 or 40 and see what you think. one of the absolute best in the game