**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Random game shutdown glitch?

Is anyone else having issues with the game shutting off while playing? It has happened several times today. Just disconnecting while i’m trying to fight in aq...

Comments

• Options
    ScorpionKing439ScorpionKing439 Posts: 16
    Yes. Random black screen then shutting down to home screen. I've been having that issue since the new update. Also when I quit a fight using quit button during pause screen or exit a quest using red door button in quest, the game just keeps loading and just keeps going. The only way to get out is to close the application and restart again.
  • Options
    diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101

Also when I quit a fight using quit button during pause screen or exit a quest using red door button in quest, the game just keeps loading and just keeps going. The only way to get out is to close the application and restart again.

Same here

But unfortunately looks like nobody's care
  • Options
    tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    I've been reporting this issue since the January update. Got a new device in November and it qorked fine until January.
  • Options
    ScorpionKing439ScorpionKing439 Posts: 16

What device?

Iphone XR
  • Options
    NOMFNOMF Posts: 43

What device?

Iphone XR
    I play on an iPhone 6. Now I am certain it’s not a device problem, but a bug in the app.
  • Options
    SacrificialSacrificial Posts: 60
    In order to establish a problem we need some more information
    -What champions were being used?
    -What was the game mode you were in?
    -What type of phone do you have?
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

If you are experiencing crashing, please post in our dedicated performance threads at the top of the bugs and known issues section. There is one for iOS and Android. Please use the template provided so we can gather the needed information about the issue.
This discussion has been closed.