**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 star cull obsidian

I have just got a 5 star cull obsidian and ranked him up to level 4 of 5 as was excited about getting him.was I to hastey?or was it a good idea? And I'm not uncollected.

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Cull is a great champ for a specific type of fight but there are much more versatile champs out there that I would rank before him especially if you aren't even uncollected yet
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited July 2019

If you could take someone straight to rank 4, why are you still not uncollected?

Players can now pay to get a rank 4 champ
    I remember when r4 was the max ranking, now it’s just pocket change for some...
    It's not "pocket change" for me and I'm cavalier. That person should be easily able to fight Collector, idk why he/she hasn't tried it yet.
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Solid rank up.
    Cull is a quest monster, needs to get through a few fights for max potential. Update 24.0 has his Thanos favor is bugged tho, except the original charge the other possible 9 charges don’t pause on hits so they just expire after ten seconds and leave just one charge lol
  • Sburton670Sburton670 Posts: 53
    Thank you for some comments .I can't afford to pay much cash but fight a lot and collect units until deals come like 4th of July that is how I was able to and I know I should probably be uncollected by now and have sent post asking for tips just not able to YET.

I've been playing for over 2 years where am I going wrong.as not uncollected yet
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Solid 5* quest team attackers
    Archangel, X23 great bleed/poison debuffs (deep wounds masteries will be huge)
    GhostRider-power control & bleed immune
    Cull great damage potential
    Hyp great damage potential, poison immune, incinerate debuff and regeneration
    Solid 4* to sub in too, Aegon, Archangel, Emma and Magik depending on the paths and nodes.

Redo masteries and focus on attack, get rid of the class specific masteries (mystic dispersion and the cosmic) yes to assassin, glass cannon but not recoil and suicides. Farm the needed cores to open the best attack masteries, monthly event quest usually have some.
    Here are mine for reference:

• WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Lol.. things are so much easier to get now. I had a R4 before becoming uncollected with my Free to play account.
    Cull is a great rank up but unfortunately he's bugged since the last update.