**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nighcrawler... DO SOMETHING!!

Men, some charachters are hard, im ok with it, but the nightcrawler neyaphem hability is just unfair... at least it should have some cooldown time or something...

Comments

• Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Meant to say true strike lol
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Dude People been beating Nightcrawler for years
  • Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Best tactic is 2-3 hit combos and parry. Rinse repeat (hint). Spider-Man awakened does the same evade. So fight him the same way
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lol they honestly should delete his ability to switch stances... he’s way too easy for being mainly a pure defender. Buff nightcrawler please.
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Bear3 said:

Lol they honestly should delete his ability to switch stances... he’s way too easy for being mainly a pure defender. Buff nightcrawler please.

Was THEY defender maybe 2.5 years ago.... now he is easy for the ones that have fought him regularly in AW, or EQ.

But it is normal for new players to struggle a little bit at first.

MCOC can be complexe and complicated at times
  • Options
    FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    He doesn't switch himself nowadays so yes Kabam has done something with him 😅
  • Options
    CarossyCarossy Posts: 1,547 ★★★
    FF10 said:

He doesn't switch himself nowadays so yes Kabam has done something with him 😅

I was used to switch him indeed, so yeah, now it's a bit hard it's not the great deal tho.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Honestly, I find him quite easy. Not the easiest, but he's fine. Even without switching, just hit him and when he evades, block or dash back. Nevee finish your combo and you're fine if you use parry
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Use emma frost and keep her in telepath form so she can shut down his evade
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Just learn how to get through him, NC is not that worst to defeat
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I will say it is annoying that the timer disappears for no apparent reason while switching him. I never bothered to get good at the punch the air trick. But they don't need to nerf him. Just fix the timer.
  • Options

Bear3 said:

Was THEY defender maybe 2.5 years ago.... now he is easy for the ones that have fought him regularly in AW, or EQ.

But it is normal for new players to struggle a little bit at first.

MCOC can be complexe and complicated at times
    @BenQcSlayer
    I think you missed the point of what I was saying entirely 😂😂😂 it’s ok, forums can be complex and complicated at times. I think nightcrawler is beyond easy... hence eliminating the ability to change his stance would keep him from changing to swashbuckling mode... asking for nightcrawler to be buffed? Buff means to make the champion better ie make him a better defender. Reading can be difficult at times. Especially for newer readers.😂😂😂 All good buddy, I have never and will never complain a defender is too hard. Cheers.
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

I will say it is annoying that the timer disappears for no apparent reason while switching him. I never bothered to get good at the punch the air trick. But they don't need to nerf him. Just fix the timer.

I have NEVER been able to switch him using the trick. It's something I could never do.
  • Options
    He’s super easy to beat in any way, on any node. Since he’s mainly a defender they should buff him and a variety of other defenders so they’re factors again.
  • Options
    Zoranabc201Zoranabc201 Posts: 26
    He used to be very easy before as you could easily switch him but the ai changes 2 months ago now make him so unpredictable, I've had fights where he would just switch like normal and fights where he just stands there with his guard down intercepting any movement.
    You have to back away until you reach the corner then you're screwed.
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    He is to easy just need practice
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Not another one if these useless posts because somebody is bad at fighting someone