**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured Cavalier/Uncollected crystal question

AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
Apologies in advance for possibly daft question.

When the new Featured Cavalier/Uncollected Crystals come out every two weeks or so, do they just have a chance for the featured champ and the previous featured champ, or do they include a chance (however small) for all the new recent champs up to that point? I can’t remember.

Comments

• AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    Has anyone got any idea?
  • JCBRJCBR Posts: 43
    I guess it depends on the featured champ. If the featured champs is a new one, let's say spider man stealth suit, there is a small chance for that champ but you are guaranteed at least a 3 star and a chance to get a 5 star. Now for champs that are already added in PHCs, I think the featured crystal would say "Increased chance" for that specific champ and same thing, you can pull a 3 - 5 star.
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Sorry, what I meant was: would each Featured Cavalier crystal feature all the new champs up to that point?
    So for example, would it be technically possible to pull Invisible Woman, Namor, Cull Obsidian and other new champs from the Stealth Suit Spider-Man Cavaliers that will presumably be out this Thursday? Or will they just have a chance for Stealth Suit Spider-Man, Invisible Woman and all the older champs, excluding the newer ones like Cull and Namor?
  • JCBRJCBR Posts: 43
    Gotcha! I'm not really sure if this is correct but based on what I've observed, once a recent champ is added in PHC pool, that champ is also added in featured crystals. Let's say there's the spider man stealth suit featured crystal. Of the most recently released champs you can get, excluding the featured one, would be Nick Fury. Again this is just what I've observed over the years I've played this game so I'm not really certain if that's how it really works. I just think it would defeat the purpose of releasing featured crystals for recent champs like namor and sue if they're just added automatically in the next featured crystal of another champ
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It’s the current champ, the previous featured champ, and all the champs in the basic. So if stealth suit Spidey comes out this week, you have a chance at him and Invisible Woman, but not Namor, Ebony Maw, Cull, or Ronin for example.
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    V1PER1987 said:

It’s the current champ, the previous featured champ, and all the champs in the basic. So if stealth suit Spidey comes out this week, you have a chance at him and Invisible Woman, but not Namor, Ebony Maw, Cull, or Ronin for example.

The primary and secondary featured champs are pictured on the banner, the rest of the pool is whoever is available in a premium hero crystal