Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

3 strong players looking for new opportunity

PI are roughly: 4300, 3900 and 3700. We all play daily but aren't arena grinders and such, our real lives are too busy of late. Current alliance is dying, looking for a place to land that will be worth the efforts. Message me for details and provide alliance info in message please.

Comments

• Options
    CarpyCarpy Posts: 95
    Add me on line at carpy16 and lets talk
  • Options
    VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    Look up SSGz, if you have any questions add me ingame Vartox or Line @imperiex
  • Options
    dfresh81dfresh81 Posts: 49
    look at D3PHX we are new ally of vets belive we are what you want
  • Options
    Add me on line. Id: nick122706
  • Options
    Bbrizee7147Bbrizee7147 Posts: 114
    Active alliance just let go of 10 ppl so that's where we're at we play hard but believe life > mcoc we run 55533...aq is more important to us then war but we try to do min of 2 a week...hit me up if interested line id: b.brizee7147 gomw6jmczcgb.png
  • Options
    Bbrizee7147Bbrizee7147 Posts: 114
    3s6ha7bi9b8n.png
  • Options
    BiznessBizness Posts: 26
    I'm part of an active alliance , play map 5 in AQ. All persons have active lives too so understand the lack of arena grinding. in game name is Bizness513.
  • Options
    BoNDaZeRBoNDaZeR Posts: 16
    Add me line: selemdahmen
  • Options
    McorajrMcorajr Posts: 23
    We are active join us look me up mcorajr
  • Options
    VizardVizard Posts: 71
    Thanks for the interest folks. Found us a new home!