**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2 bugs I've noticed while playing with Omega Red

1. Omega Red's "Death Field" doesn't trigger Hulk (Ragnarok)'s "FACE ME!". Being that it is a passive damage over time and "Lethal Dose" does trigger it, "Death Field" should as well.
2. The Heavy Attack Degen does not get rmoved when an enemy that has the "Mighty Charge - 3" node on it uses a dash attack towards you. A good place to test this is the Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) boss of this month'S Event Quest.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    1 - Do you have a video evidence of it? Because last time this was talked about, it did trigger Face Me ability.

2 - I assume that is part of his ability, to lower shrugg off mechanics from the opponent
  • jebastajebasta Posts: 7

1 - Do you have a video evidence of it? Because last time this was talked about, it did trigger Face Me ability.

2 - I assume that is part of his ability, to lower shrugg off mechanics from the opponent

I'll see if I can record something. The part about the node is definitely bugged since it shouldn't be shrugged off: the defender becomes debuff immune.

1. face me triggers with ten spores and death field

2. because spores reduce chance to drop off debufs upto 100%

I know it does, Face Me is active with ten spore even without the Death Field active. What I'm saying is that the Death Field alone should be able to trigger Face Me while under 10 spores.

And if we're going to say the second interaction is allowing a debuff to stay on a debuff immune opponent because of the shrug off chance being reduced, why nerf AA and his neurotoxin stun affecting stun immune opponents normally?

jebasta said:

I know it does, Face Me is active with ten spore even without the Death Field active. What I'm saying is that the Death Field alone should be able to trigger Face Me while under 10 spores.

And if we're going to say the second interaction is allowing a debuff to stay on a debuff immune opponent because of the shrug off chance being reduced, why nerf AA and his neurotoxin stun affecting stun immune opponents normally?
    Archangel wasn't nerfed. The stun from his neurotoxins has always been visualized as a standard debuff, but it behaved like a passive stun, which bypassed stun immunity. That was an unintended interaction.
    Fix =/= nerf
    So if a stun immune champion can't be stunned with a debuff but can be through a passive, why is Omega's degen debuff sticking on a debuff immune opponent, acting as if it was a passive? The spores, being passive charges, should stay, but the Heavy Attack degen should be removed.

While you were correct on the term fix over nerf, my point still stands.
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    It's the same passive stun that wasp uses with her combo into a heavy attack they gave that to AA and then took it away
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    jebasta said:

Deathfield is not a passive damage over time on Gulk, it is on OR, there is a difference there.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    jebasta said:

jebasta said:

Archangel wasn't nerfed. The stun from his neurotoxins has always been visualized as a standard debuff, but it behaved like a passive stun, which bypassed stun immunity. That was an unintended interaction.
    Fix =/= nerf
    So if a stun immune champion can't be stunned with a debuff but can be through a passive, why is Omega's degen debuff sticking on a debuff immune opponent, acting as if it was a passive? The spores, being passive charges, should stay, but the Heavy Attack degen should be removed.

Because the enemy tries to shrug the debuff when they dahs in
    So ... it doesnt work under 10 spores, simply because it is not a damage over time ability at that point. Unless of coirse, Omega Red has the death field ability triggered at that point, either by a bleed or a special 2.

For the stun interaction, stun immune champions and nodes can't be stun. While the passive stun works against debuff immune due to not being a debuff, it shouldnt work on stun immune matches due to being a stun.
    But I know that currently this is bug, and is bypassing the immunity like if it wasnt a stun ability
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

jebasta said:

Deathfield is not a passive damage over time on Gulk, it is on OR, there is a difference there.
    Actually it worksç exactly as Magik's limbo, so you're wrong
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    jebasta said:

Below 10 spores there isnt any damage. Face me will only activate when damage is caused.
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    Passive damage is caused when deathfield is active regardless of spore count
    I see the Death Field as working a bit the same way Mephisto's Aura works. When active, Death Field deals damage over time to his enemies according to how many spores are on said enemies, even under 10 spores. Therefore, juste like Meph's Aura, it should activate Face Me.

jebasta said:

Below 10 spores there isnt any damage. Face me will only activate when damage is caused.
    Death Field deals damage based on how many spores are on the enemy, even if they only have one.
    Kobster84 said:

jebasta said:

jebasta said:

Fix =/= nerf

If an opponent becomes immune to a certain or all debuffs, should the debuffs in question be shrugged off or simply disappear? All I'm asking is that Kabam make what happens in those interactions clear.
    jebasta said:

Kobster84 said:

jebasta said:

jebasta said:

Fix =/= nerf

If an opponent becomes immune to a certain or all debuffs, should the debuffs in question be shrugged off or simply disappear? All I'm asking is that Kabam make what happens in those interactions clear.
    The debuff doesn't proc. You have Taskmaster as an example.
    For the Omega Red thing ... do you have a screenshot/video of that interaction? If Death Field is active then it should trigger FaceMe ability