**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who would win #17

UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 5,400 ★★★★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
First of all: big shout out to @EarthElite and @OneManArmy for starting this and opening it up to the community respectively.

Now riddle me this:

Worthy Hulk VS. Crimson gem of Cytorrak Thor

(Amalgamated 616 versions of both.)

Both of them just got introduced to their artifact a few minutes ago, but hulk has some trouble managing his temperament, as he's overwhelmed by mjölnirs power.
As hulk instinctively starts spinning the hammer to fly off to some jolly rampaging, thor blindsides him and tackles him into the nearest desert, before quickly following him.

They start a few hundred meters away from each other.
Morals: in character.
Winning conditions: incapacitation or death.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this one lol.

Who would win #17 23 votes

Worthy Hulk
73%
ThugsmurfNojokejaymWîndšpäveSpiderCoolsSkyBlueGamingshadow_lurker22RockypantherxX_Factor_AgentInfineightCosmicspiderman777AwsomediabrineEtjamaÆgon0710FreeToPlay_21EarthEliteToo_qikVatris 17 votes
Crimson gem of Cytorrak Thor
26%
TheManMythLegendLvernon15LordRaymond3ManfréaBolgenSquishyjrThe_4THSkillful_star 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    A horrible series of threads just got worse
  • Options
    ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139
    Crimson gem of Cytorrak Thor
    this is a good one... they're both pretty much unstoppable forces going at each other.. I voted thor but I'm not sure now... would be a hell of a fight that's for sure...