Looking for a new home

Have about 6 players looking for a new place to land. All 200K or better and can run at least map 4 all 5 days with war. All of us are active and would prefer if the alliance used line. If we sound like what you need hmu.
I’m game: Spartan2284
Line: jsezz84

Comments

• SwingtwistersSwingtwisters Member Posts: 177
    We do maps3+2, we are active and growing. If you want to be part of a alliance aiming to help people grow and is on a journey of becoming a good strong alliance, message me on line: swingtwisters
  • BeefyBroBeefyBro Member Posts: 51
    Sent you a message on line
  • BrazenhutBrazenhut Member Posts: 133
    Sent you request in game. We use discord. If you are ok with that, we can talk about finding a new home for you guys in our alliance. We do map 5/4 along with map3/2 and are in silver 1 close to gold 3 and are T6 in wars
  • JaaonArmfieldJaaonArmfield Member Posts: 63
    Messages you on LINE. Hope you make the right choice. Thanks and good luck.
  • Trapstar2284Trapstar2284 Member Posts: 8
    We found our spot for now. Thanks everybody
  • NesheckNesheck Member Posts: 50

Hello, we have openings for active players that want to help build a good team into a great team by being involved and contributing in Quest and War. We're quest focused and do war as well. We can help you build your roster. Great people in our ally that are very supportive of one another and consider each other friends. Look me up on line as Nesheck and same in game. Our ally is SEMC or Wolf hunters in game and Wolf Hunters in line. We're a 9mil ally silver 2 at present in current season. All the best.