**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Symbiote Supreme actually KNULL??

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion

Coz SS has something called knull's shadow.
Actually there isn't any official statement about this.
Coz knull is absolutely a bigger than Thanos level threat.
That sword is celestial slayer, Symbiote creator.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Knull was a deity who created the symbiote word. SS is Dr Strange being controlled by one of Knulls creations, hence why he can channel some of knulls ability
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    No, Symbiote Supreme is Kabam's creation. Basically Dr Strange infused with the Symbiote
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

There definitely seems to be a direct connection.

I'm still hoping for another symbiont based event with knull appearing as an npc at least. It would definitely be interesting to explore his character in the contest and his connection to sym supreme.

I've already seen several posts asking to add knull as a playable character, but other than as a trophy champ like thanos, he's just way too much above anyone else in the contest to make sense as a playable champ lol.

Although all things considered he and thanos would potentially fight to a stalemate, I suppose.
    Bigger threat, though? Probably.

Actually what i read. That knull is wayy wayy above thanos in terms of power. Before the creation he was there.
    1st deity. He is as same level as "one above all"
    His sword skill is just beyond godly.
    "All black" necrosword.
    U can see his powers and details in fandom. Knull is just the last stand.
    And yeah.
    SS is doctor strange fused with symbiot.
    There are many characters over the years have used symbiosis to fight several fights.
    And among those list dr. Strange was a notable one. I just remembered and read it.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Knull was a deity who created the symbiote word. SS is Dr Strange being controlled by one of Knulls creations, hence why he can channel some of knulls ability

Yeah. Right. That makes sense. So from this we can assume knull will be added in the future. Probably the last boss of act 6.
    That will be a crazy tough fight. Surely. He will bring corvus and any god tier into Thier knees.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I'm wondering, is Knull another form of Oblivion's Avatars like Chaos King? Like some people above said, Knull was there in the Void before the Creation of the Universe (not Multiverse) so he's like a Universal Aspect of Oblivion.
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    You guys should really find out what Knull means in swedish.
  • exarusexarus Posts: 6

I'm wondering, is Knull another form of Oblivion's Avatars like Chaos King? Like some people above said, Knull was there in the Void before the Creation of the Universe (not Multiverse) so he's like a Universal Aspect of Oblivion.

It would make sense, power wise at least, chaos king was only using a tiny fraction of oblivions full power and from what I've seen knull do I wouldn't be surprised if oblivion had something to do with it since his last appearance he left an ominous warning that something big was coming "lies withing lies...truths within truths...plans within plans...oblivion...?"
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    007md92 said:

Hmm. :*
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

007md92 said:

Hmm. :*
    Yeah in the Infinity Saga Thanos kills all heroes on Earth repeatedly even after they rewind time, and I think he became an Eternal at one point. Much more powerful than Knull IMO.
This discussion has been closed.