**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

VtD - Emptying RNA bank

mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
I'm a fairly new user to VtD, but I think I have a pretty good handle on banking his RNA buffs at this point.

My question though, is can you empty his persistent RNA buffs? For example, if I mistakenly banked a perfect block buff in his first fight, is there a way to purge that from his persistent buffs so that it doesn't count against his 10 persistent buffs?

Apologies if this has been answered before, but my searches for VtD seem to all result in topics related to people's opinions of the perfect buff combinations.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Nope. Once it’s banked, it’s there for the remainder of the quest.
  • Options
    V1PER1987 said:

Nope. Once it’s banked, it’s there for the remainder of the quest.

@V1PER1987 Thank you.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I have had a few oops moments with that mechanic, accidentally banking all of the ones that were active at the beginning of the fight. It happens.
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

I wish.
    Or even a way to see what's in bank before the fight.
    This doesnt sound useful unless your me and run a 5 and 6 vtd for quests that I set up different for different fights sometimes it's hard to recall who has what

I've wished similar for pretty much every champ that has persistent charges based on unique circumstances. Corvus' missions for example. I'd love to see which he's completed, so I don't keep fighting a given class if I don't need to anymore.
  • Options
    GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Another question that I haven’t figured out yet, let’s say you have 6 buffs in the bank to start the fight and you throw a heavy. Do you get the last 3 buffs in order of what was banked last? Or is it just random?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    GNASTY said:

Another question that I haven’t figured out yet, let’s say you have 6 buffs in the bank to start the fight and you throw a heavy. Do you get the last 3 buffs in order of what was banked last? Or is it just random?

It’s definitely not random. It “appears” that each buff as a level of importance to be banked. If regen is active along with other buffs regen will always be banked, where as I’ve seen the icons “regen, power gain fury x3” and it banked the regen, skipped the power gain and banked two more fury.

It looks random, but my guess is that there is a system to bank buffs when many are active.
  • Options
    diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    GNASTY said:

I'm pretty sure that is the first 3 buffs you've banked
  • Options
    WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    He is truely one of the best champs when you have the right combination of buffs. I’ve had a 4* but I really really want a 5*. Favourite combination is 3 regen, 3 fury and 4 power gain. That way he is a combination of domino and Hyperion (high damage and constant sp2/3s)
  • Options
    GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★

He is truely one of the best champs when you have the right combination of buffs. I’ve had a 4* but I really really want a 5*. Favourite combination is 3 regen, 3 fury and 4 power gain. That way he is a combination of domino and Hyperion (high damage and constant sp2/3s)

The direct damage done with toxic armor is absolutely nasty.
  • Options

GNASTY said:

I don’t think it is. I think that similar to Heimdall’s conversion mechanic there’s an order of importance. There’s been quite a few times I banked 5 fury first and then a regen and when I went into the next fight, it banked a regen and a fury. Maybe it’s situational, maybe I’m wrong, but I think it’s similar to Heimdall. If it is, I’m not sure why that wasn’t disclosed like Heimdall’s.
  • Options
    V1PER1987 said:

GNASTY said:

I don’t think it is. I think that similar to Heimdall’s conversion mechanic there’s an order of importance. There’s been quite a few times I banked 5 fury first and then a regen and when I went into the next fight, it banked a regen and a fury. Maybe it’s situational, maybe I’m wrong, but I think it’s similar to Heimdall. If it is, I’m not sure why that wasn’t disclosed like Heimdall’s.
    Well, so it can be randomly but when I used him to explore Act 4, it was the first 3 (yeah, can be it was a coincidence)
  • Options

V1PER1987 said:

GNASTY said:

Well, so it can be randomly but when I used him to explore Act 4, it was the first 3 (yeah, can be it was a coincidence)
    Well it’s too bad stuff like this isn’t clarified.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    V1PER1987 said:

V1PER1987 said:

GNASTY said:

Well it’s too bad stuff like this isn’t clarified.
    Agree

Unfortunately there's nothing mentioning about it on his abilities' info
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Congrats on the Venom The Duck. I believe he’s one of the most unique, powerful, and underrated characters in the game. You can literally have a tailor made Champ for your playstyle for long or short fights.

With that being said, I’ve had a few fights where I accidentally bank that Armor up buff and I’m like “I WAS LEGIT TRYING TO THROW A SPECIAL!!!!”