**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need an AQ focused alliance

okay can I join some AQ based alliance? Map 4 or 5. Not a huge fan of wars. Any offers?

Comments

• Puk_SopranoPuk_Soprano Posts: 465
    We are currently looking for 1 player that can handle map 5 to complete the roster.

Must be active!

Run AQ BG1 55555, BG2 55554, BG3 55544

We run 1-2BG AW so if you didnt want to participate, you dont have to.

AW Tier 10.

We hit high SA milestones weekly as well as most other events but its not a requirement.

Any questions, hit me up, Line ID: puk_soprano
  • Queen143Queen143 Posts: 330
    Ingame name?
  • TacoDougTacoDoug Posts: 138
    AQ 4x5. No war. Message Kungpaomatthew on line
  • Alright.. thanks I'll get back to you'll ASAP
  • Bryon_502Bryon_502 Posts: 133
    Join me. My alliance tag is "Ear+t" you can search it in the find new alliance menu. My line ID is captian_planet. Make note of the off spelling.
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283

okay can I join some AQ based alliance? Map 4 or 5. Not a huge fan of wars. Any offers?

May I know your IGN so that I can look at your profile in-game or can you please post image of your profile/rosters so that I may have an idea of your experience in the game? Also, will you be willing to use a communication app to communicate. In-game communication does no work well for us. We use Telegram. That's our communication app.

You can post here or reach out to me in-game (gladiator2014) and let's chat. I'd be more than happy to tell you about us and what we do, and you can ask me any questions or elaborate further your game needs and we can see if there is a mutual fit. Thanks.
  • Bryon_502 said:

Join me. My alliance tag is "Ear+t" you can search it in the find new alliance menu. My line ID is captian_planet. Make note of the off spelling.

I couldn't find your alliance...you sure its Ear+t ?
  • okay can I join some AQ based alliance? Map 4 or 5. Not a huge fan of wars. Any offers?

May I know your IGN so that I can look at your profile in-game or can you please post image of your profile/rosters so that I may have an idea of your experience in the game? Also, will you be willing to use a communication app to communicate. In-game communication does no work well for us. We use Telegram. That's our communication app.

You can post here or reach out to me in-game (gladiator2014) and let's chat. I'd be more than happy to tell you about us and what we do, and you can ask me any questions or elaborate further your game needs and we can see if there is a mutual fit. Thanks.
    Your roster is pretty dope. I've reached out to you, let's see if we can reach to an agreement. :D
  • TacoDougTacoDoug Posts: 138
    We still got spots open if no one else pans out
  • TacoDoug said:

We still got spots open if no one else pans out

Okay man... Tell me your alliance tag...I'll join in