**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your favorite Tech champion?

JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★

Who is your favorite Tech champion? 132 votes

Stark-Enhanced Spider-Man
31%
LosspikzuffySIlverProfessorEmil_LimsonHenrytfu_41jaipruclWrathfulRavenezgoingToj37AanthoTimrosCupidDONZALOOG1234JayProngsTaZ_4178Bruinsfan8510Jackbrooks2580PrathapJuggerNotLordRaymond3 42 votes
Ghost
28%
danielmathSecondSkrillerTheManMythLegendMukeshthegamerTrimbobGDEVIL69_GNASTYJim0172Zwolf2453AhitlawWorknprogressCharlie_SceneEugene_VirtuosoMasquerade1981B_Dizzle_01OpandemonioRockypantherxBlaker78X_Factor_AgentXN0nameX 37 votes
Darkhawk
10%
SnakeEyes69Greifmaster911KillerRino19Denzel116StanceHfchangpontusumbraZeezoosBatman1903Zuro1_ShuNeu_1Skillful_starSkinnyfatboy82Djkrdjj 14 votes
Sentinel
4%
Duke_SilverSkyBlueGamingGercassilentagDead1Adamante 6 votes
Vision (either version)
4%
EbbtidepayebuduCrimsontide1616ChelseaFCColinwhitworth69Whathappened 6 votes
Nebula
0%
dr_nish777 1 vote
Ultron
1%
DrZolaNojokejaym 2 votes
Doctor Octopus
0%
TheTAbyss 1 vote
Iron Man (Infinity War)
6%
Spity68SiddhantNeotwismWoody15Zulfikar001The_WatcherFugitive21gp87OneAboveAll13 9 votes
Other (comment below)
10%
The_OneDexman1349Foxhero007MysterioTony886LordNeoMr_ELorde_Hermes_the_3rdMiStaLovaJustin2524SuperGoodTheSaithNovedEdisonLaw 14 votes

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Other (comment below)
    Vision.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Sparky is the most fun to play imo
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Other (comment below)
    Still SL for me.
    I only use him in AQ these days though, I don't have a go to tech champ so I don't generally use one in my questing team unless a gate requires it.

I have a rank 3 stark but I can't get on with him so I'm not willing to rank 4 and awaken him, I'll save the gem and stones for Ghost
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Ghost

Vision.

He's on the list.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    I love my R5 Ghost. Still love SL as he was my first R5, but wish I wouldn't have done that because I would prefer to have my Starky at R5 over SL. I had neither Ghost or Starky when I took up SL.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Other (comment below)
    Howard the Duck
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

The_One said:

Still SL for me.
    I only use him in AQ these days though, I don't have a go to tech champ so I don't generally use one in my questing team unless a gate requires it.

I have a rank 3 stark but I can't get on with him so I'm not willing to rank 4 and awaken him, I'll save the gem and stones for Ghost

Your having trouble getting good with spark? So you're banking on the much easier to play Ghost eh?

That's a bold strategy Cotton
    Getting good and enjoying a champ are different things. I find sparky tedious with necessity to build his charges
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Other (comment below)

The_One said:

Still SL for me.

Your having trouble getting good with spark? So you're banking on the much easier to play Ghost eh?

I have a 5/50 awakened ghost (no wasp) on my second account that I can consistently hit 20k+ S2 crits with.
    Thanks for your concern though
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    So Just got a 5* Sparky a week ago and can tell you that his Dmg is good and reliable even unawakened as well as his utility like auto evade on specials that make war machine sp1 a joke. He may not have the 90k sp2 like ghost but is by far much easier to play, Ghost you need to set up for the big Dmg but Sparky you just dex for the beginning of the fight and then lay in to the opponent
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Sentinel
    😎
  • Other (comment below)
    Vulture
  • Wade420wilson69Wade420wilson69 Posts: 43
    Ghost
    TheSaith said:

Old man logan. And that was awful

Tech bro...not mutant
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    Other (comment below)
    Starlord for sure. Not only is he great in game but he's my favorite superhero in the comics too
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Other (comment below)
    Mysterio
    Ghost
    Mysterio said:

Mysterio

I'd have never guessed ...
    Ghost
    Too_qik said:

The_One said:

Still SL for me.

Ikr, it took months for me to even get a little good with her!

If your having trouble getting the hang of sparky, ghost is not for you.
    I honestly find Ghost much more enjoyable than Starky. Having to maintain poise can be really annoying. With Ghost, if you don't get the AI to attack you while phased (countering that is pretty easy), you can still just Parry/intercept. All you need is an SP2 and Wasp and you can handle everything except damage back and armor break nodes/Magneto easily. Starky's really good, but he's a tad flimsy and has no ability to convert debuffs into fury. And I'm saying all this as someone with a maxed 4* Starky and only a 3* R3 Ghost.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Darkhawk
    Darkhawk is so underrated. And I’m sure he’ll have a cool synergy with Nova.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Other (comment below)
    Yondu

He was my first 6* and I really like his gameplay. Simple, reliable, and decent AW defender.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Other (comment below)
    Can't say i like ghost,sparky and vision,imiw
    All of them advantage according to situation
    But overall sparky fits in all condition