WELCOME TO THE GAME-LIFE REVOLUTION! COME JOIN MARVEL'S DIMWITS!

Hello Warrior!

Welcome to the Revolution! I see you received a pamphlet that Korg printed out for us. I told Korg it wasn't only his mom and her boyfriend that would show up.

As the pamplet says, the Marvels Dimwits are recruiting. We have some very experienced players with us keeping things organized with the emphasis on a fun game-to-life balance. Some of us have 3+ years of experience doing things in MCoC. So, you ask, why not just grind it out if you have a big account?! To some, work or family obligations happened. For others, it was just trying to find a balance between playing this game and having a life. We just can't fit on the hardcore grinding and coordination required for and want to stay in that sweet spot that allows us to have fun and enjoy the game.

I'll start to say what we are, as an Alliance. We're a friendly, social, no grind, no donations, non hardcore group, for everyone interested in sticking together that aims to be a place that balances real life with having fun in a game, a place for everyone who wants to progress as a team but in a healthy and fun way.

We do Maps 522-522-333-333-333 in AQ (only donations for Map 5 team) and we do AW x 3 every week. We still managed to get Gold 2 in AW last Season and were so close to Gold 1! Who knows, maybe Gold 1 for the next one - We'll ask Korg to print out more pamplets for the Revolution.

No event minimums, but we encourage everyone to contribute in the Alliance related events as much as real life allows. We do SA weekly.

We use Line for communication, and that's a must. Another must is AQ/AW participation, you need to join, move and fight, we don't expect everyone to be a hot shot player but everyone has to contribute on the team modes to the best of his/her ability. Our alliance has grown so we need players having at least a 200+ PI.

Do you think you might be a good fit? You're unsure this is the type of Alliance you want? Reach out to us and find out, contact us on Line: ghoggolf (GroundHog's Line ID). We'll setup a meet & greet chat room with you and you can ask any questions you want, and we'll ask some of our own as well.

In the meantime, have fun!
Cheers, TheGroundHog

Comments