Looking for silver alliance. map3 active player

Currently around 115k rating and growing. Looking for a fun and active group. No line please since the game has its own chat. If interested, mention tag and I'll apply.

Comments

• The_destr10The_destr10 Member Posts: 18
    EXL Pro Elite USA 2.0

In game name: The destr
  • CRIXUS_47CRIXUS_47 Member Posts: 2
    Up
  • ThirosThiros Member Posts: 82
    We are AQ map 3 focused and do 1-2 AWs while quests aren't up. We push to map 4 occasionally to see where we're at (almost there).

Mostly we look to help people grow. Half family (literally) and half people we've recruited. Good mix of people, we just use in game chat.

Game tag: Thiros68
    Alliance: Ironman Sucks
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Thiros said:

We are AQ map 3 focused and do 1-2 AWs while quests aren't up. We push to map 4 occasionally to see where we're at (almost there).

Mostly we look to help people grow. Half family (literally) and half people we've recruited. Good mix of people, we just use in game chat.

Game tag: Thiros68
    Alliance: Ironman Sucks

Hey thiros me and my friend are looking to join an alliance and we are around your level
    We would love to join your ally
    I'm 102 k
    He's 86 k
    My ign is Tofutnt v.2
    His is ProTheLolo
  • ThirosThiros Member Posts: 82
    We've got room for both of you. Added and sent invites.
  • BpmanusBpmanus Member Posts: 41
    Started a new alliance today....what an opportunity to get in now!!!!! But seriously love to add to our small squad. Looking to make some serious moves as fast as possible. Bpmanus in game.