**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Name a good champion .

These all are my 5 star champs .Please tell me any of my champs by using which I can defeat any God tier defender.When will my 5 star curse go? Waiting the day to get a good 5 star champion............

Comments

• Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Red Hulk is a highly underrated champ. Even unawakened he destroys defenders.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Sentinel is great. takes longer to ramp up unduped but he has double immunities, good DOT and heal block.
    RH pretty good for r3 as is MS.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Red Hulk.

Morning Star, once duped. Diablo has good regen/sustentability for missions.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Agree with the others on this one. You need to see opportunity, instead of limitations of bad luck. Red Hulk, Sentinel, Yondu and Morgningstar are all decent champs. OML is going to be buffes in a couple of weeks, so maybe you have your new favourite champ there.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Morningstar
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Winter Soldier, if you have Killmonger (even a 4* will work for you).
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    What's with the desire for 5-10 champs??
    U have rulk who has really awesome raw damage and will help u clear so much content
    MS who is bleed immune and once ramped up one of the finest mystic champs..yes unduped she takes a little longer to get there but once at 3 or more(50% perfect block chance) souls...she is pretty darn amazing
    Sentinel is double immune,easy healblock with sp1,pretty strong dot damage with sp2 and option to regen with 2 sp3 in a fight
    OML is in line for a rework and by the looks of it seems like he will become a bleed machine
    Apart from that u have hela who can have an insane damage output although her playstyle is different
    Yondu with easy healblock access
    WS who is basically SL if u pair him with KM
    Stop whining and learn about Ur champs
  • suraj01suraj01 Posts: 10

What's with the desire for 5-10 champs??
    U have rulk who has really awesome raw damage and will help u clear so much content
    MS who is bleed immune and once ramped up one of the finest mystic champs..yes unduped she takes a little longer to get there but once at 3 or more(50% perfect block chance) souls...she is pretty darn amazing
    Sentinel is double immune,easy healblock with sp1,pretty strong dot damage with sp2 and option to regen with 2 sp3 in a fight
    OML is in line for a rework and by the looks of it seems like he will become a bleed machine
    Apart from that u have hela who can have an insane damage output although her playstyle is different
    Yondu with easy healblock access
    WS who is basically SL if u pair him with KM
    Stop whining and learn about Ur champs

ok
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Dude. Sentinel is amazing, Red Hulk and Morningstar are amazing, Hela is really good if played right, Old Man Logan is getting a buff this month that looks really good, Black Panther CW is great on defense and Winter Soldier is amazing with the Killmonger synergy. And throughout your roster, you have great utility. I only have three 5 stars and they're Rocket Raccoon, Ronan and Miles Morales. Take away Ronan's stun (which still isn't great cause he's unduped) and Miles' defense and all my 5 stars are almost completely useless. Take away Moon Knight, Diablo and Panther, I'd rather have any of your champs than any of mine.