**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can someone help with 6.2 The Champion Boss and last 10%

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
Been reading a few things, but what's the strategy behind his last 10% and being indestructible... How do you do it with CAIW?

Comments

• Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Thanks. Which buff color is it when you get 5 charges...was looking for it in Seatin's video...???
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There are 2 ways to do it, you can bait the sp1 and block it, then dex the last part, of you can dash in just before the final headbutt in the s1, it’s mostly a practice thing, duel a champion with a 3* cap for practice, id also recommend healing
  • Options
    Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    Use caps science synergy to reduce block damage by 50%. You can take a quite a few sp1s in to block that way if you can’t get timing down for the dash in before headbutt.
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    There are three way to do it. You don’t have to take block damage. Would post a video but it won’t let me.

Dash back twice during his special but the first dash back needs a solid pause after it and most of the time he will get close enough to dex out. Sometimes if the hit boxes are off you will take one blocked hit from the karate chop
  • Options
    PerfectExamplePerfectExample Posts: 30
    U have a maxed out 5* CapIw, but for me, it was easier with SheHulk. 3 hit combos followed by a heavy til I got him in the corner. Bait the sp1, dash back, and at the same time he chops, dash in, then dash back and dex the headbutt. Takes practice, but once you get it, you got it. SheHulk made it easy bc she can cancel the unstoppable and taunt the specials.
  • Options
    PerfectExamplePerfectExample Posts: 30
    ...well, its not easy, but she made it easier.